Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inoue Is The Most Skilled Fighter In Boxing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inoue Is The Most Skilled Fighter In Boxing...

The biggest and only criticism you can say about Inoue is that he sometimes pulls straight back, but that's literally it. And it's never even been a concerning liability for him.

Otherwise, he's the complete package and is elite across the board.

Naoya Inoue — P4P King.

He’s probably a minimum 9/10 in everything. Power, speed, footwork, defence, conditioning, chin, heart, ring IQ and punch variety.

Not many fighters you can say that about.

Comment

Didn't see for a while so I thought this guy got banned or something but I guess not.

Comment

He's fantastic. My only criticism is that he allows lesser opponents to draw him into exchanges he doesn't have to get into. I think if he boxed from the outside and moved he could've stopped Tapales a lot earlier than he did, but he's the kind of guy who wants to prove he can stand there and trade. He likes to put on a show, he likes to be challenged. It makes for fun fights but getting hit when you don't have to isn't the best idea in the long term.

I have him stopping Nery in the next fight.

Comment

Definately my favorite active fighter and my P4P # 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            Definately my favorite active fighter and my P4P # 1.
            For me he's definitely fighter of the year but I still have Crawford as P4P #1 because Crawford is a 3 division lineal champ. In the entire history of men's boxing there have only been 9 of those (Bob Fitzsimmons, Tony Canzoneri, Barney Ross, Henry Armstrong, Sugar Ray Leonard, Oscar De La Hoya, Floyd Mayweather Jr, Manny Pacquiao, and Terence Crawford). If Crawford can do it again at 154 he'll be one of only three 4 division lineal champions (Floyd and Manny).

Inoue is a 4 division world titlist and a 2 division undisputed champion which is insanely impressive, but he's only a 2 division lineal champion. I fully believe he'll move up again and become lineal in a 3rd division next year, but he hasn't done it yet.

Comment

Sup with that picture you got OP?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                Sup with that picture you got OP?

That's my sexy mature BBW side piece.

Comment

Originally posted by BenjaminLinus View Post

That's my sexy mature BBW side piece.
                  Nice. Keep on rocking. Was getting tired of seeing that turkey vagina pic you had before lol

Comment

Skilled can be subjective (and I say this as a huge fan of Inoue) and opinions could be different, but one fact for certain is that he is by far the best boxer right now that is using his cash cow status for the best of the boxing fans.

I mean, imagine Tank or Canelo actually doing what Inoue is doing...boxing would've gotten Tank vs Haney last year and have Tank vs Shakur and Tank vs Loma already on the horizon this year. Canelo would've fought Morrell and Benavidez last year and be having a rematch with Bivol or scheduled to fight the winner of Bivol/Beterbiev.

Comment

Working...
                    X