Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter on Canelo Alvarez-David Benavidez: 'Now We Know the Price'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Kovalev had a rehydration clause and came from a recent fight, it's not impressive at all.
    Agreed.

Comment

Bivol beat a 5 8 super middleweight. Nothing impressive there. If he beats a true light heavyweight like Beterbiev then he deserves all the credit. There is a reason he is not superstar.
      BS, he beat a full LHW that wanted to go to cruiserweight, and you were saying that he could fight usyk at a catch weight. He fought kovalev at the same weight, but bivol beat his @$$ and now he's an underweight little guy, gtfoh, he's rehydrates well over 180 pounds. Why are you guys talking this crap? I know you're not giving him credit for kovalev, but he thought bivol was an easy prey.
      Last edited by garfios; 05-01-2024, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

BS, he beat a full LHW that wanted to go to cruiserweight, and you were saying that he could fight usyk at a catch weight. He fought kovalev at the same weight, but bivol beat his @$$ and now he's an underweight little guy, gtfoh, he's rehydrates well over 180 pounds. Why are you guys talking this crap? I know you're not giving him credit for kovalev, but he thought bivol was an easy prey.
        Bivol has beaten absolutely nobody. He needed to beat smaller guy. What's next he wants Inuoe and feel he is on a high horse. If Canelo was LHW he wouldn't be able to make 168 you dumbass. It's like saying Fury is a Cruiserweight but can't make Cruiserweight limit.

Comment

Bivol has beaten absolutely nobody. He needed to beat smaller guy. What's next he wants Inuoe and feel he is on a high horse. If Canelo was LHW he wouldn't be able to make 168 you dumbass. It's like saying Fury is a Cruiserweight but can't make Cruiserweight limit.
          I'm the dumbass? You're in denial, when he was 21-23 he used to get in the ring 18 to 20 pounds over his 155 division, back then he was a full fledged Middleweight, and still he moved to 168 after only a couple of fights. The guy can fight a 175 easily or cut weight to 168. But you guys are not fans of boxing, that's why even with proof right on front of your eyes, you guys just ignore them and come out with the most ridiculous and absurd theories and excuses. Did you forgot that you want him to fight usyk at catchweight?

Comment

I'm the dumbass? You're in denial, when he was 21-23 he used to get in the ring 18 to 20 pounds over his 155 division, back then he was a full fledged Middleweight, and still he moved to 168 after only a couple of fights. The guy can fight a 175 easily or cut weight to 168. But you guys are not fans of boxing, that's why even with proof right on front of your eyes, you guys just ignore them and come out with the most ridiculous and absurd theories and excuses. Did you forgot that you want him to fight usyk at catchweight?
            Did you forget Bivol has beaten absolutely no body. His best win is still a smaller guy and he brags about it. He waited for Beterbiev to be old as *** to finally face him. Canelo is not a LHW your the delusional one. They are "the weight class" that they can make weight, you ***ing a ******. I'm not even trolling on this one. So I guess Bivol is a "Cruiserweight" because he can go up in weight and then come down to LHW.
            Last edited by boxingitis; 05-10-2024, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Did you forget Bivol has beaten absolutely no body. His best win is still a smaller guy and he brags about it. He waited for Beterbiev to be old as *** to finally face him. Canelo is not a LHW your the delusional one. They are "the weight class" that they can make weight, you ***ing a ******. I'm not even trolling on this one. So I guess Bivol is a "Cruiserweight" because he can go up in weight and then come down to LHW.
              Of course I know bivol hasn't beating anyone, that's why ginger chose him, he thought is was going to be easy and it was easy, only he got the winner wrong. Stop with the smaller man myth, he got completely schooled by a better boxer, that's all. He ain't small, if he was fighting with the old same day weight in, he would be a LHW.
              Haka Haka likes this.

Comment

Bena not getting past Gvozdyk .

Comment

Of course I know bivol hasn't beating anyone, that's why ginger chose him, he thought is was going to be easy and it was easy, only he got the winner wrong. Stop with the smaller man myth, he got completely schooled by a better boxer, that's all. He ain't small, if he was fighting with the old same day weight in, he would be a LHW.
                  Bivol hasn't done ****, that's a fact. Win a vacant world title vs God Knows who.

Comment

Working...
                  X