Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter on Canelo Alvarez-David Benavidez: 'Now We Know the Price'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Promoter on Canelo Alvarez-David Benavidez: 'Now We Know the Price'

Promoter Sampson Lewkowicz says a fight between his client, David Benavidez, and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez has been properly "marinated," and he believes the Saudis might meet the bout's steep price tag.
    [Click Here To Read More]

turki told tank to do one with his ferrari crap, tyson fury was also told get lost with his 500 mil demand to fight usyk first (lol) & now canelo is the latest with a 200 mil demand, problem is i dont think turki has indicated he wants to make this fight, not that i know of, so he is making demands on a fight that is not on the saudi radar it seems
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

We all want to see this fight, true enough. But I doubt it will be better than the Bivol-Canelo fight. Maybe a bit more of a chance the fight ends with a KO. Definitely a lot more bad blood between these guys. But Bivol staged a masterclass against a really good Canelo. That will probably turn out to have been the better fight. Bivol reminded that talent and skill are levels above the hype, if a fighter is able mentally to deal with all of that extra hype going into the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        turki told tank to do one with his ferrari crap, tyson fury was also told get lost with his 500 mil demand to fight usyk first (lol) & now canelo is the latest with a 200 mil demand, problem is i dont think turki has indicated he wants to make this fight, not that i know of, so he is making demands on a fight that is not on the saudi radar it seems
        Canelo wants to push a Benavidez fight into the scale of the Mayweather-Paquiao fight, for himself financially. But neither he nor Benavidez have the skills or well earned pedigrees that Mayweather and Paquiao had, for years before that fight (the fight was way late ectually). Remains to be seen if anyone will finance what Canelo wants.

Comment

Would be crazy if Saudi actually does put up the money for it

Comment

Lets wait n see what His Excellency has to say about hosting one of the biggest fights in boxing today, if anybody can pull off such demands is the Saudis.

Comment

Price my ass. This fight isn’t ever happening

Comment

If Alvarez/Munguia doesn't sell well. Saul better not make more excuses

Comment

Canelo is going to make INSANEEE money fighting in Saudi Arabia.

Comment

CON doesn't deserve that money....fcuk that duck

Comment

Working...
                    X