No announcement yet.

andy ruiz where are you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

And that's why he's the heavyweight champ with lots of defenses and making a resurgence. Oh wait, no he's not. Zero defenses. He's the one sitting out of the ring getting fatter. Hasn't been in the ring since 2022. No longer ranked, even by the WBC. Gonna be 2 years of ring rust minimum at this point. And that "ruined" AJ is still highly ranked and seems to be on the resurgence.
    Hell of a resurgence, beating 4 guys he was heavily favored to beat. Three of whom weren't even ranked, One had never won a fight.

Cream of the Crop right there.

But lets talk about how Andy landed a lucky punch in the third that knocked Joshua out in the seventh
    Last edited by _Rexy_; 03-22-2024, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Have you checked your local taco stand ?
      Yes, nd they watch with great amazement at how I eat tacos

I like cow tongue
      Ceviche and eat like a pig.

i get the hundred sack of corn tortillas

then I walk home about 2 miles

got a steak from a local butcher who saves trips from menudo
      MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Hell of a resurgence, beating 4 guys he was heavily favored to beat. Three of whom weren't even ranked, One had never won a fight.

But lets talk about how Andy landed a lucky punch in the third that knocked Joshua out in the seventh
        I go to the IR and eat tacos

Ruiz loves to eat... so do I, but I walk everywhere and do burpees

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Yes, nd they watch with great amazement at how I eat tacos

I like cow tongue
          Ceviche and eat like a pig.

i get the hundred sack of corn tortillas

then I walk home about 2 miles

got a steak from a local butcher who saves trips from menudo
          But was Andy there ?
          And now I know you lying cause Andy would never walk home
          Maybe roll
          MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Why don't you play those games with Ruiz? He got dropped by an unranked guy he was heavily favored to beat (-2200 to +1100), then barely squeezed by a 42 year old (-430 to +290), then has sat out for going on a year and half...

I'll grant that Ruiz hits hard, but that's not saying much in the heavyweight division. It's literally fact that Ruiz couldn't get even one defense, and then has struggled against guys who are barely fringe at best. It's fact he's sitting out and pricing himself out of every fight he's been offered until he's not even ranked any more. I get that you hate AJ for some reason, but that doesn't mean you have to hero worship lucky punch Ruiz who will likely never fight again, let alone for a world title.

Comment

His trainer told him "let's go running, get your sneakers".

But Andy mistook that with "Snickers".

Comment

Another fighter in the long list of fighters who have killed their career due to inactivity.
                kiaba360 kiaba360 MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Why don't you play those games with Ruiz? He got dropped by an unranked guy he was heavily favored to beat (-2200 to +1100), then barely squeezed by a 42 year old (-430 to +290), then has sat out for going on a year and half...

I'll grant that Ruiz hits hard, but that's not saying much in the heavyweight division. It's literally fact that Ruiz couldn't get even one defense, and then has struggled against guys who are barely fringe at best. It's fact he's sitting out and pricing himself out of every fight he's been offered until he's not even ranked any more. I get that you hate AJ for some reason, but that doesn't mean you have to hero worship lucky punch Ruiz who will likely never fight again, let alone for a world title.
                  Because I don't GAF about Andy Ruiz You pointing out he got dropped by a +1100 guy and then barely squeezed by a +300 guy just looks AJ look worse, since he quit in his corner against a fat lazy POS. Nobody's hero worshiping (except for a few of the AJ/Hearn worshipers on here)

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                    Another fighter in the long list of fighters who have killed their career due to inactivity.
                    Now he’s only an active eater

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

But was Andy there ?
                      And now I know you lying cause Andy would never walk home
                      Maybe roll
                      hE eats and consumes strong drink

The IE is ghetto as Fock

I gotta take digestive enzymes to properly digest. Big Tacos
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 03-22-2024, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X