No announcement yet.

Fury/Usyk winner can't call themselves undisputed unless they face Hrgovic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury/Usyk winner can't call themselves undisputed unless they face Hrgovic

Because I'm sorry but Hrgovic disputes it and is way overdue his title shot.

I belive the IBF should strip their belt NOW and award it to the rightful champion, Fillip.

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
    Because I'm sorry but Hrgovic disputes it and is way overdue his title shot.

I belive the IBF should strip their belt NOW and award it to the rightful champion, Fillip.
    Lol...Hrgy has as much claim to a belt as A-Side Joshy has to number 1 challenger.

Parker has earnt the right to face any champion for a belt.

Them other 2...meh, not so much!

Comment

Hrgovic hasnt done chit. Dubois is the one that knocked out Usyk.

Comment

What do people see in this slow laggard croat? He may be a little better than the middle of the pack of these slow amateur trained plodding excuses for the heavyweight division these days. Even Joshua with his confidence puts the quote in a dream state. I'll have to ask my friend Z a big champion of the croat what makes him so special as I keep forgetting..

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

Lol...Hrgy has as much claim to a belt as A-Side Joshy has to number 1 challenger.

Parker has earnt the right to face any champion for a belt.

Them other 2...meh, not so much!
          That my friend is the cult of Joshua! He was fantastic as he beat another champion now don't even bother minding the small detail that the other fellow was a champion in another sport is it really that important? The herniacs and c u l t of Josh are some of them more deluded these days. And let's not forget as the Gypsy King pisses his life down the toilet this automatically means Josh gets better.

Comment

I need a Manwich made outta good corn bread
            hamber helper
            with extra kosher pickles

I hate sweet pickles — pure garbage
            El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Hrgovic is a typical stiff second tier euro fighter. He's like a throwback to the guys in Wlad's era that weren't good enough to take his belt.

He's done nothing except a fight with Zhang that many thought he lost. I see all the Zhang hype has died off now that he is what I always said he was. A big lummox with a bit of power.

Well Hrgovic could barely beat him and has looked mediocre vs nobodies since.

Comment

Hrgovic is an overhype with poor results so far. This topic isn't serious. As for the prolonged title defences - blame the unified holder. He made it to the point where the undisputed will be such just for a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Hrgovic is a typical stiff second tier euro fighter. He's like a throwback to the guys in Wlad's era that weren't good enough to take his belt.

He's done nothing except a fight with Zhang that many thought he lost. I see all the Zhang hype has died off now that he is what I always said he was. A big lummox with a bit of power.

Well Hrgovic could barely beat him and has looked mediocre vs nobodies since.
                  Can you tell me a young, 6'6", 245lb, unbeaten Olympic medalist with ko power and a good chin that Wlad beat please.

I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

Can you tell me a young, 6'6", 245lb, unbeaten Olympic medalist with ko power and a good chin that Wlad beat please.

I'll wait.
                    Who cares about Olympic medalists??? - Audley Harrison was a gold medalist.

This is pro boxing and Hrgovic carries the same style and skill set that all those second tier European fighters had about 13 years ago.

He's ok, nothing special. He might win a vacant title depending on the right fight. Ive seen enough of him to know he starts feeling sorry for himself when a fighter puts it on him in the ring, like he did vs Zhang and Zhang is nothing special.

Hrgovic will fold when someone has him in real trouble, I guarantee it. Bookmark the thread. I told you all Makhmudov was a bully fighter that will fold under pressure and Kabayel will beat him. Now I'm telling you Hrgovic will fall to pieces once he's in serious trouble in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X