Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Consecutive Fight Canelo Not Doing VADA Testing? Like Canelo-Charlo No Official Confirmation From VADA That Canelo-Munguia have VADA Testing. VADA posts every fighter who enters their program.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

He got caught by vada because froid ruined USADA you fvkcing idiot! That's literally my whole point!
    Your point is Floyd ruined USADA?

How did Floyd ruin USADA?

Ah good Ole grammar police lmao when losing an argument do spell check.

The fact you're correcting my grammar shows you understand my point lmfao what a fvkcing clown you are
    There isn't even an argument here

I corrected you to save you from doing it again because it's an embarrassing look to call someone stupid, whilst simultaneously looking incredibly stupid by making a grammatical error a child wouldn't even make.

So it's for your benefit.
    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 03-23-2024, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Your point is Floyd ruined USADA?

How did Floyd ruin USADA?

There isn't even an argument here

I corrected you to save you from doing it again because it's an embarrassing look to call someone stupid, whilst simultaneously looking incredibly stupid by making a grammatical error a child wouldn't even make.

So it's for your benefit.
      Need me to unpack?

Comment

Need me to unpack?
        What’s this weird obsession you have with this “unpack” stuff?

But to answer the question yeah I do really, how did Floyd ruin USADA?

Comment

VADA may announce results post-fight. Plus, fighters are tested by other agencies. Let's not accuse him of something that didn't happen. His stain will stay forever, but I don't trust any officials. Wladimir sometimes refused to do any testing before fights, but, at the same time, his opponents were tested multiple times before and after. Or people like Ngannou were never caught using. Others, such as Jon Jones, were declared "clean, but pulsating" and were not banned for life even after failing for a second time.

Comment

Working...
          X