Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Consecutive Fight Canelo Not Doing VADA Testing? Like Canelo-Charlo No Official Confirmation From VADA That Canelo-Munguia have VADA Testing. VADA posts every fighter who enters their program.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Consecutive Fight Canelo Not Doing VADA Testing? Like Canelo-Charlo No Official Confirmation From VADA That Canelo-Munguia have VADA Testing. VADA posts every fighter who enters their program.

VADA have posted in their official website, Facebook and Twitte every time Canelo took about VADA testing weeks before the fight. With the GGG 3 VADA testing announced as early as May 2022. Did i miss The official confirmation from the voluntary anti doping commission themselves for these 2 fights?

For reference Munguia was posted on their website and pages On December 2023 for his January 27 fight with Ryder

Last fight Canelo was posted on the VADA website was his May 2023 fight vs Ryder a year ago
    Last edited by HungryLionCharlo; 03-21-2024, 10:11 PM.

No Canelo fans here to prove their hero Canelo have VADA testing vs Charlo and Munguia?

Comment

In hindsight if froid woulda got away with using steroids I wonder if his son carnela would of done the dame thing. Paying off USADA and claiming he's actually being tested

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
        In hindsight if froid woulda got away with using steroids I wonder if his son carnela would of done the dame thing. Paying off USADA and claiming he's actually being tested
        What do you mean you wonder?

Canelo has already tested positive for PEDs multiple times. There's nothing to wonder.

Comment

They can't have Canelo test positive publicly again. Everyone here in SoCal knows he gets the best stuff in Mexico. Just ask the SoCal bodybuilders and athletes, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

What do you mean you wonder?

Canelo has already tested positive for PEDs multiple times. There's nothing to wonder.
            Yeah by VADA an actual drug testing agency idiot.

Or do we need to "unpack" this? completely missed the point of my comment thinking you got me hah clown

Comment

Yeah by VADA an actual drug testing agency idiot.
              Right yeah, VADA is the company that he tested positive under. So what is there to wonder about? We know Canelo has used PEDs there's nothing to wonder about.

Or do we need to "unpack" this? completely missed the point of my comment thinking you got me hah clown
              Not sure why you'd put the word unpack in quotation marks there but what's to unpack? He's tested positive twice so it's cut and dry.

Second sentence, no clue what you're going on about with that one.

Comment

Right yeah, VADA is the company that he tested positive under. So what is there to wonder about? We know Canelo has used PEDs there's nothing to wonder about.

Not sure why you'd put the word unpack in quotation marks there but what's to unpack? He's tested positive twice so it's cut and dry.

Second sentence, no clue what you're going on about with that one.
                Yeah idiot that's my point exactly. Carnela got caught under vada but if froid didn't get caught bribing USADA then he probably would of kept it going

Man your stupid.

Comment

Yeah idiot that's my point exactly. Carnela got caught under vada but if froid didn't get caught bribing USADA then he probably would of kept it going
                  Your point is what? That he should have appointed USADA to do his drug testing procedure? Well yeah, he still could have. He got caught by VADA years later after Floyd was caught with the illegal IV, so nothing was stopping him.

But USADA catch athletes all the time any way.

Man your stupid.
                  It's actually 'you're' not 'your'.

'Your' is a determiner. 'You're' is a contraction of the words 'you' and 'are.

For an example of it being used in a sentence - You're one real stupid cunt
                  j0zef j0zef likes this.

Comment

Your point is what? That he should have appointed USADA to do his drug testing procedure? Well yeah, he still could have. He got caught by VADA years later after Floyd was caught with the illegal IV, so nothing was stopping him.

But USADA catch athletes all the time any way.

It's actually 'you're' not 'your'.

'Your' is a determiner. 'You're' is a contraction of the words 'you' and 'are.

For an example of it being used in a sentence - You're one real stupid cunt
                    He got caught by vada because froid ruined USADA you fvkcing idiot! That's literally my whole point!

Ah good Ole grammar police lmao when losing an argument do spell check.

The fact you're correcting my grammar shows you understand my point lmfao what a fvkcing clown you are

Comment

Working...
                    X