Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Would Be Keen on Facing Tim Tszyu: "I'll Box His Ears Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Would Be Keen on Facing Tim Tszyu: "I'll Box His Ears Off"

One fighter who would be keen to meet Tszyu is former WBA light middleweight champion Austin Trout, a former titleholder who recently captured a welterweight title in bareknuckle boxing. Trout, who claims that he is not done with boxing just yet, said he would jump at the chance to face the light middleweight champion: "I'll fight Tszyu. I'll go ahead and get rid of this Australian monster."
    [Click Here To Read More]

stick to BKF!!

Comment

Lmao Trout would get his ass kicked

Comment

You should have earned a place in the top 10 of the rankings if you wanted to do that, Trout.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I'm not going to hate on Trout he's trying to secure his life with one more big fight, even if he won't be able to speak or understand a dammm thing anymore. At least he talking sh_t to get his name out there. Trout 38+ and haven't been active in boxing since Larry, Curly & Moe so you get my point, now go sit your aSs down your 5 minutes are up!
          MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            I'm not going to hate on Trout he's trying to secure his life with one more big fight, even if he won't be able to speak or understand a dammm thing anymore. At least he talking sh_t to get his name out there. Trout 38+ and haven't been active in boxing since Larry, Curly & Moe so you get my point, now go sit your aSs down your 5 minutes are up!
            Shouts out to Trout still carrying that confidence. He’s nowhere near punch drunk in any sense of the word.

Comment

Tszyu has bigger fish to fry than Trout.

Comment

Trout hasn't had a solid win since Cotto in 2012. Since then he's lost to every quality opponent he's faced and had to turn to Team Fighting Championship and BKFC to even get fights.

Comment

Except for Lara Trout has been competitive in his fights but can't get another big win. Crafty fighter but has no power and at 38 I doubt he can teach anything to Tszyu at this point.
                  Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Jaron Ennis should take Trout for his debut fight at 154. Trout would blow Bootsie's activity record out of the water.

Comment

Working...
                    X