Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amazon Prime Steps Into the Ring to Take Boxing's Best Swing at Success in Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post
    The price of ppv is just whack, I dont care which company it is. I'm just not paying close to 100 for anything that isn't on the level of the saudi Aj vs Wallin card. 5 or so fights that all mean something and are reasonably competitive is fine for my hundy.

This is an ok little card and I'd pay 25 for it no issues. This will be a fire stick mission for me lol
    For all you two-bit thieves that are bragging about illegally streaming/stealing the PPV on your firestick....you do know who owns the firesticks right? Well that would be Amazon Prime. Something tells me that their engineers are working feverishly to find a way to block their product from streaming PPV events. Man you guys are going to be so butt hurt when that happens. Aghhhh its good to be a law abiding citizen of this country!!!
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

For all you two-bit thieves that are bragging about illegally streaming/stealing the PPV on your firestick....you do know who owns the firesticks right? Well that would be Amazon Prime. Something tells me that their engineers are working feverishly to find a way to block their product from streaming PPV events. Man you guys are going to be so butt hurt when that happens. Aghhhh its good to be a law abiding citizen of this country!!!
      Hahahaha they'll just switch to Roku.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        He is becoming the man that Canelo is afraid to fight and the longer people like Mike Tyson sound off and the more the media run with the story the more sports fans will identify him as the man Canelo is afraid to fight.
        What Benavidez has to remember is that this is a temporary marketing tool. Whether he gets Canelo in the ring or not, a meaningful career cannot be summed up by "Canelo ducked me!". He should also be careful not to buy into the hype that is now beginning to surround him. Focus on pummeling Gvozdyk into submission.

Comment

Working...
        X