Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francis Ngannou FITS RIGHT IN, Makes Excuse For KO Loss To Joshua: They Told Me To Show Up Way Early, I Didn't Know It Mattered, I Was Tired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash View Post
    i can feel for him actually

i mean u know how it is showing up at an airport a few hours early, but the time the flight is called u are exhausted, same thing here, great tactics from AJ if thats what it was, rematch warranted if so
    You mean Josh called an Uber for Ng two hours early? Sneaky bass turd

But he sure sent his head flying after that.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Disappointed in Francis…didn’t have him as the type to make EXCUSES. At the end of the day, he became too arrogant after his fight against Fury and fought in a reckless manner allowing Joshua to drop him HARD early. From that moment on it was just a matter of time.

Still, Ngannou can hold is head high because at least he had the BALLS to fight two top 3 Heavyweights in his first two pro boxing matches and dropped and arguably BEAT one of them.

Just stop with the excuses already because NONE of Fury, Joshua or Usyk would have the balls to fight in the octagon let alone face a dominant champion on their debut!
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HisExcellency View Post
        Just stop with the excuses already because NONE of Fury, Joshua or Usyk would have the balls to fight in the octagon let alone face a dominant champion on their debut!
        they might if they were paid 20x times their going fee for their current gig
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post

He prolly swimmin' in poosay rn, unlike you
          I may not be rich like Ngannou, but I'm sexy and cool enough to have gotten my fair share of female lovin' there, chief!
          MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HisExcellency View Post
            Disappointed in Francis…didn’t have him as the type to make EXCUSES. At the end of the day, he became too arrogant after his fight against Fury and fought in a reckless manner allowing Joshua to drop him HARD early. From that moment on it was just a matter of time.

Still, Ngannou can hold is head high because at least he had the BALLS to fight two top 3 Heavyweights in his first two pro boxing matches and dropped and arguably BEAT one of them.

I can't agree with this. Cash is king. Fighters are fighters. They're not scared of any format. We've already seen boxers enter MMA, it's not something that would be new. The reason there is that they wouldn't make a quarter in MMA of what they make in boxing and that's as simple as it is. If if makes numbers, it makes sense. No boxer has been calling MMA guys to come over and face them. There has just been public interest and the money presented by "others" that want to see the two get together that are making the MMA guys come over.

Hell, if MMA would give better pay days overall, I think you would see A LOT of boxers switch over. They're just going where the numbers are.

Comment

He was getting KOd regardless guys not even a top 50, i said this before the fight yet funny how much he was hyped as some threat just cause he knocked Fury down and LOST.

That being said these Saudi fights are on late over there so that they can be on a bit late for US/UK fans. In the UK main event was about 12am i think which was 3am in Saudi, fighters i don't think can be at their best fighting at 3am they need to just put on Fury Usyk earlier. For us the time is fine watching it on TV but imagine going to a boxing fight and the main event doesn't come on till 3am, or for the boxers fighting at 3am, there is no way fighters fighting that late are at their best at that time

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post
                No wonder Kovalev lost, they tired him out by putting on a Shakur fight.

Comment

I don't think he's making excuses: he's telling the truth. I'm sure the adrenaline kicked in on the ring walk, but having them fight past midnight was pretty absurd.

Did his fight with Fury start around the same time?
                  Last edited by paulf; 03-21-2024, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    I don't think he's making excuses: he's telling the truth. I'm sure the adrenaline kicked in on the ring walk, but having them fight past midnight was pretty absurd.

no it was 10 mins earlier but those 10 mins are important

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

It's an excuse because he said nothing about it until AFTER he got knocked out and you know if he'd won, you'd not heard anything about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X