Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Says It Would Take $150m-200m To Face David Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

I think Benavidez vs Canelo does better than Canelo vs Mungia. Much better. I'd say that most Mexican, Mexican American, and fans in general, love good competitive fights. Not fights where one guy is heavily favored to win.
    Maybe from western eyes, but it is not 150+ million fight, lol.
    SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
      Casuals have never heard of benavidez, canelo brings the star power, I have no problem with canelos decision, he has earnt the right to choose.

Just for the record canelo would destroy benavidez.
      Don't be silly now... If Canelo couldn't put a dent in John Ryder (who Munguia absolutely annihilated by the way) how on Earth is he going to destroy Benavidez. These days Canelo is a fighter who telegraphs ridiculous clubbing shots whilst navigating the ring with slow feet and appalling stamina. Bivol left Canelo's face red and swollen - it would be at least 5 times as worse damage inflicted by Benavidez trust me on that. Even Ryder marked up Canelo's face FFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Maybe from western eyes, but it is not 150+ million fight, lol.
        You said it's not worth $40 million. It's at least worth $60-80 million, I believe.
        JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
          Casuals have never heard of benavidez, canelo brings the star power, I have no problem with canelos decision, he has earnt the right to choose.

Just for the record canelo would destroy benavidez.
          Yeah, sure he would. That's why he's making every excuse in the book and demanding a king's ransom to fight him.
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

• Holy sh***! What the hell did I just read? $200mil to challenge one opponent? This guy is just literally afraid to ever fight David Benavidez.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Holy sh***! What the hell did I just read? $200mil to challenge one opponent? This guy is just literally afraid to ever fight David Benavidez.
              The very thought of fighting Benavidez sends shivers down Canelo's yellow spine.
              champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

The very thought of fighting Benavidez sends shivers down Canelo's yellow spine.
                No doubt!

Comment

Working...
                X