Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "I'm Running Out Of Time," Admits Dillian Whyte, Hoping For A Busy 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No point of putting Whyte in there against anyone of note at this stage, and does he even deserve it after his exploits
    Last edited by P4Pdunny; 03-18-2024, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Parker is ready for a rematch with Whyte

Comment

Let’s hope he gets knocked out in every fight he is a disgrace to the sport

Comment

i dont know what stumble bum tested positive for but by the sounds of it it spooked eddie and AJ pretty bad

"ANTHONY JOSHUA threw Dillian Whyte out of their fight over the substance and levels involved in his failed doping test.

But promoter Eddie Hearn has revealed 33-year-old AJ pulled the trigger, at great cost to himself, over the seriousness of Whyte’s red flags.

The Matchroom boss told talkSPORT: “There are quite a few differences, firstly the test results and the substances were very different"

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/879177...nthony-joshua/

Comment

The guy beat Parker on a headbutt and ducked a rematch ever since.Now he's gotta earn that shot.

I guess it depends on whether the desert turki wants to see Dillian fight again.

Me, I'm good. I dont even wanna hear from the guy let alone see him fight
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

he will be really really nice to eddie, he just wants the AJ rematch somehow someway

Comment

Thankfully, he's very familiar with shortcuts.........

Comment

White a complete plodder vs Hammer. But he should be better overral next time, it was a short notice bout.

He is not sounding like fighting top opposition next, May he said. Names like Takam, Charr, Arreola, Chisora, Coffie, are to be expected

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    I kind of like Whytes willingness to fight anyone with his limited ability , I'm just not convinced that all of his drug failures are errors. Again like Benn he's gone over sea's to avoid the real scrutiny that would await him here in England.
                    Here you go again this with nonsense.

Avoid scrutiny HOW?! Conor Benn had his hearing with UKAD/BBBoC and WON and had his suspension lifted. How is that avoiding scrutiny? It is literally the exact opposite.
                    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 03-19-2024, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X