Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "I'm Running Out Of Time," Admits Dillian Whyte, Hoping For A Busy 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: "I'm Running Out Of Time," Admits Dillian Whyte, Hoping For A Busy 2024

Heavyweight Dillian Whyte returned to the ring for the first time since his narrow win over Jermaine Franklin in November 2022 to stop Christian Hammer after three rounds in Castlebar, Ireland on Sunday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At least he's not running out of steriods.
    James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Fight Bakole, Let’s go! And you will be in First Position for a WBA heavyweight Championship fight

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
        At least he's not running out of steriods.
        I'd be interested to know what random testing Whyte has had during his period of inactivity. I suspect none.

Comment

I hope he saved the money and invested some wisely, ie. the salary from the Fury fight.

Comment

No need to continue giving him airtime.

btw, mofo doesn't even deny it, just doesn't wanna dig through the past. You know, "cuz we're not archeologists".

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

I'd be interested to know what random testing Whyte has had during his period of inactivity. I suspect none.
              The same testing McGregor had in his 3 years out of UFC, when he suddenly put on a lot of muscle.
              tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                No need to continue giving him airtime.

btw, mofo doesn't even deny it, just doesn't wanna dig through the past. You know, "cuz we're not archeologists".
                He on some dinosaur gear.

Comment

I kind of like Whytes willingness to fight anyone with his limited ability , I'm just not convinced that all of his drug failures are errors. Again like Benn he's gone over sea's to avoid the real scrutiny that would await him here in England.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    I kind of like Whytes willingness to fight anyone with his limited ability , I'm just not convinced that all of his drug failures are errors. Again like Benn he's gone over sea's to avoid the real scrutiny that would await him here in England.
                    Yeah, like everyone else who pees hot, the only "errors" are in screwing up the cycle and getting caught.

Comment

Working...
                    X