Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Has No Recollection Of Career-Changing Victory Over Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Joe wanted no parts of Roy in his prime. He waited for the faded, old version that was left after Tarver KO'd him.

Go research how Slappy Joe twice pulled out of fights with Glenn Johnson. One was in London when Joe said he was going through martial problems. The fact of the matter is that Slappy was a protected coward with a padded record. The link proving my point is below.

https://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/n...ory?id=2466229

Dubois QUIT. There was nothing wrong with him physically, but he checked out mentally.
    Joe is a coward because he had an injury? Don't be stupid. It was common knowledge he kept having hand injuries. He even went to a Harley Street surgeon who actually advised him to retire because of it. But are you saying anyone who has an injury before a fight is ducking and a coward? You're desperate Rob. You really are.

Jones was the one who ducked the fight. Not once can you find Joe ducking Jones. Hell, when they did fight, Jones demanded he get 50/50 of the money with the fight being in the US. Joe gave it to him and outclassed him for shlts and giggles.

You can't quit if you get up at 9. What Andrade did, that was quitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Joe is a coward because he had an injury? Don't be stupid. It was common knowledge he kept having hand injuries. He even went to a Harley Street surgeon who actually advised him to retire because of it. But are you saying anyone who has an injury before a fight is ducking and a coward? You're desperate Rob. You really are.

Jones was the one who ducked the fight. Not once can you find Joe ducking Jones. Hell, when they did fight, Jones demanded he get 50/50 of the money with the fight being in the US. Joe gave it to him and outclassed him for shlts and giggles.

You can't quit if you get up at 9. What Andrade did, that was quitting.
      Did you even read the article? One of his ducks he attributed to domestic violence charges and marital problems. Yes, Joe was a coward and most impartial fans know this. Why else would he pad his record by fighting a bum like Mario Veit twice?

Comment

Did you even read the article? One of his ducks he attributed to domestic violence charges and marital problems. Yes, Joe was a coward and most impartial fans know this. Why else would he pad his record by fighting a bum like Mario Veit twice?
        You think someone should fight if they're having personal problems like going through a divorce with their mind elsewhere?

Veit was the mandatory both times. That's why. Get an education.

Comment

You think someone should fight if they're having personal problems like going through a divorce with their mind elsewhere?

Veit was the mandatory both times. That's why. Get an education.
          The fact that a Euro bum like Veit was even in position to two challenge for a WBO title should tell you everything you need to know about the WBO. The fact that Slappy Jos would lower himself to twice fight this trash bag should tell you everything you need to know about Slappy. Joe padded his record fighting Euro stiffs.

Comment

The fact that a Euro bum like Veit was even in position to two challenge for a WBO title should tell you everything you need to know about the WBO. The fact that Slappy Jos would lower himself to twice fight this trash bag should tell you everything you need to know about Slappy. Joe padded his record fighting Euro stiffs.
            If you want me to dominate the discussion again by going over the other title mandatories and what they did to earn their shot, then by all means, be my guest. Why change our relationship?

Joe would have been stripped had he refused to face Veit. He was finding it impossible to get big fights as it was with a world title. It wouldn't have come close to happening without one.

I look forward to your next angle of attack where i'll slap you down with sufficient ease like i always do.

Comment

If you want me to dominate the discussion again by going over the other title mandatories and what they did to earn their shot, then by all means, be my guest. Why change our relationship?

Joe would have been stripped had he refused to face Veit. He was finding it impossible to get big fights as it was with a world title. It wouldn't have come close to happening without one.

I look forward to your next angle of attack where i'll slap you down with sufficient ease like i always do.
              All Joe had to do was come to America to get his azz kicked by a prime Roy Jones. Joe was content sitting in the UK fighting Euro cans. His best opponent during this time was Robin Reid. I believe Reid dropped him. Slappy Joe was dropped a few times in his career.

Comment

All Joe had to do was come to America to get his azz kicked by a prime Roy Jones. Joe was content sitting in the UK fighting Euro cans. His best opponent during this time was Robin Reid. I believe Reid dropped him. Slappy Joe was dropped a few times in his career.
                Joe was willing to fight Jones and Hopkins in the US but they both shut the fight down. Don't cry because your cowards were exposed yet again by us for ducking. They clearly thought it would be better to duck then to get a beating. They considered Joe too good which is why they didn't want it. It's why you lot duck us so often because you lose most of the time we do get it on. That's domination that is.

Joe wasn't dropped by Reid. He was dropped by Mitchell, Salem, Jones and Hopkins.

Joe wasn't dropped nearly as much as Hopkins and Jones were. Jones was knocked out cold more than Joe was dropped. Hahaha. In fact, both were knocked out. Joe never was. He never lost.

Don't want to mention any of the other titles and their mandatories? You're finished with that angle now?

Comment

Joe was willing to fight Jones and Hopkins in the US but they both shut the fight down. Don't cry because your cowards were exposed yet again by us for ducking. They clearly thought it would be better to duck then to get a beating. They considered Joe too good which is why they didn't want it. It's why you lot duck us so often because you lose most of the time we do get it on. That's domination that is.

Joe wasn't dropped by Reid. He was dropped by Mitchell, Salem, Jones and Hopkins.

Joe wasn't dropped nearly as much as Hopkins and Jones were. Jones was knocked out cold more than Joe was dropped. Hahaha. In fact, both were knocked out. Joe never was. He never lost.

Don't want to mention any of the other titles and their mandatories? You're finished with that angle now?
                  Hopkins was never dropped until the Joe Smith and Kovalev fights, and he was 87 years old by then. Roy was dropped by Tarver and Del Valle. Who else?

Slappy Joe never came to America to fight Roy because he knew a prime Roy would have beaten the living fish 'n chips out of him. Go watch the Pazienza fight. That's what would have happened to Joe.

Comment

Hopkins was never dropped until the Joe Smith and Kovalev fights, and he was 87 years old by then. Roy was dropped by Tarver and Del Valle. Who else?

Slappy Joe never came to America to fight Roy because he knew a prime Roy would have beaten the living fish 'n chips out of him. Go watch the Pazienza fight. That's what would have happened to Joe.
                    It just shows how clueless you are. Hopkins was dropped twice by Mercado, twice by Pascal, then Kovalev and Smith.

Jones was dropped by Del Valle, knocked out by Tarver, Knocked out by Johnson, Knocked out by Lebedev, Knocked out by Maccarinelli, and knocked out by Green. In fact, it's hard to find anyone who hasn't knocked ol' glass chin out.

Neither won any of the fights they were knocked down in other than Jones against Del Valle. Calzaghe won every fight he was down in.

Pazienza? The finished Lightweight who was way too small? Yeah, sure. That's the reason Jones fought Pazienza and not Joe until he felt he had nothing to lose. Although when he did fight Joe, he got clowned real good. Did you see it? It was really funny. Jones showboating after the KD and Joe letting him know what a bad idea it was. Haha. The best bit is when the bell goes after Joe had clowned him and Jones is smiling when facing Joe. But as soon as he turns around, the smile completely drops. Jones didn't like getting clowned the way he did to scrubs. But Joe wasn't one of his scrubs. Jones was one of his. Haha.

Comment

It just shows how clueless you are. Hopkins was dropped twice by Mercado, twice by Pascal, then Kovalev and Smith.

Jones was dropped by Del Valle, knocked out by Tarver, Knocked out by Johnson, Knocked out by Lebedev, Knocked out by Maccarinelli, and knocked out by Green. In fact, it's hard to find anyone who hasn't knocked ol' glass chin out.

Neither won any of the fights they were knocked down in other than Jones against Del Valle. Calzaghe won every fight he was down in.

Pazienza? The finished Lightweight who was way too small? Yeah, sure. That's the reason Jones fought Pazienza and not Joe until he felt he had nothing to lose. Although when he did fight Joe, he got clowned real good. Did you see it? It was really funny. Jones showboating after the KD and Joe letting him know what a bad idea it was. Haha. The best bit is when the bell goes after Joe had clowned him and Jones is smiling when facing Joe. But as soon as he turns around, the smile completely drops. Jones didn't like getting clowned the way he did to scrubs. But Joe wasn't one of his scrubs. Jones was one of his. Haha.
                      You mean after Hopkins and Roy were both old? prior to the move up to heavyweight to win a fake title from John Ruiz, Jones has only been dropped by Del Valle, and that was a flash knockdown.

I'd need both hands and feet to count the number of times Slappy Joe was dropped. The number would surprise you.

A prime Roy Jones destroys Slappy at 168 or 175. Jones would have beaten the slapper with the dad bod senseless and ended him in 6 or 7.

I guess Andre Ward toying with Carl Froch was a mirage, huh? Andre had a fractured handed and still beat the stuffing out of Carl. I scored 9-3, and that was after Ward coasted the final two rounds.

I guess you're going to ask me to count the punches in Ward-Froch now, right? What a fkn clown you are.
                      Last edited by BlackRobb; 04-05-2024, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X