Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Has No Recollection Of Career-Changing Victory Over Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

No novel here nor is there any bullshlt.

Here's some more of what we were talking about...

AJ is a fraud according to you for losing to a Cruiserweight. Larry Holmes is an even bigger fraud for losing to a Lightheavy in Spinks. Tyson is a fraud for losing to a Cruiserweight. Holyfield is a fraud for losing to a Lightheavy in Moorer.

Pretty much all your Heavies are frauds for losing to opponents from the same weight, or smaller.

The Hamed thing was about him having over twice as good a resume as Holmes does. That's just logic and facts when you break it all down and know what you're talking about.

Remember it all now, stupid?

And yes, you read it all, Jab. You don't miss one word. Why would a Son want to miss the words of his Dad?
    AJ lost in his prime to a cruiser who has only looked good against him at hw and passively quit mid fight. That’s also coming off a previous quit job. AJ isn’t nor has he ever been great. He’s a creation of British idiots who don’t know the sport. This includes you Sidney.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      AJ lost in his prime to a cruiser who has only looked good against him at hw and passively quit mid fight. That’s also coming off a previous quit job. AJ isn’t nor has he ever been great. He’s a creation of British idiots who don’t know the sport. This includes you Sidney.
      I don't care for your pathetic fallacies. They're laughable. Usyk is an ATG. Spinks, Moorer, Jimmy young, Norton and the likes are not. Therefore, if AJ is a fraud, they're definitely frauds to a much higher degree.

Just face it, your narcissism and delusion isn't any kind of defence when it comes to facts and logic. It's why you degrade yourself all the time. You're just a bag of wind and wild-eyed emotions.

By the way, no one is calling AJ a great. He would need to do more to prove that. An actual great. Not the kind that has people calling the likes of Frazier and Bob Foster one with so little on offer. Hell, combined their resumes are not close to being considered great. Not by far. But you enjoy your limited brawlers with no skills and journeymen.

Comment

You did read it all you moron. But you've got no comeback. That's why you're trying to shut it down. You do this every single time. When i write one sentence you still deflect. But hey, the truth isn't to your liking. You're insecure and have an agenda.

You haven't embarrassed anyone but yourself. As i say, this is how dangerously deluded you are. You know for a fact you're talking nonsense.

I've told you repeatedly now you're twisting the points to suit. You know what i said regarding Ali, Foreman and co. But you just run off every time.

But let's give it a go...

You said AJ was a fraud for losing to Usyk who you called a Cruiserweight. I pointed out that Ali lost to someone lesser and lighter in Norton 3 times. You had nothing to say other than your usual rubbish and warped deflections.

You said AJ was a fraud for losing to a nobody in Ruiz even though AJ had something wrong with him that night. He dominated the rematch when he was good to go. I then told you that Ali and Foreman was beaten by an actual journeyman in Jimmy Young, only Young didn't get the decision against Ali. But what did you do? Exactly.

You said AJ not only quit, but was destroyed by Ruiz. I pointed out the clear contradiction. When i also pointed out that Foreman did in fact quit in his prime after getting dominated by Young, you had nothing to come back with there either.

That's why you're twisting it. Now come back with your usual weirdo shlt and show me once again how much of a punk you are.
        AJ got owned by a sloppy dough boy. There was nothing wrong with him that night. That's just you spinning the truth again as usual. And don't get me started on how he got slapped twice by a cruiserweight. Foreman didn't quit against Young. He list lost a twelve round decision in PR while spiritually damaged coming into the fight.

Instead of talking out of your azz, why don't you try getting your facts straight?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

AJ got owned by a sloppy dough boy. There was nothing wrong with him that night. That's just you spinning the truth again as usual. And don't get me started on how he got slapped twice by a cruiserweight. Foreman didn't quit against Young. He list lost a twelve round decision in PR while spiritually damaged coming into the fight.

Instead of talking out of your azz, why don't you try getting your facts straight?
          There was nothing wrong with AJ, but there was with Foreman? I mean, "Spiritually damaged"? Hahahaha.

Foreman quit boxing after losing to the journeyman. He was in his prime. AJ got himself good and went back in there even though Foreman himself said he shouldn't as he'd lose again. In fact, most on here said he'd lose again. Didn't they? Ahem. But what did he do? He dominated with ease because he didn't have the problems he had before the first fight.

You should look at how many of your Heavyweights who have lost to fighters lighter and of a whole lot lesser quality than Usyk. So i'd be quiet if i were you. You know it only gets embarrassing for you. You don't want to be turning tricks non stop again do you? That's where it ends up. Just like it did with the idiot Jab.

Comment

There was nothing wrong with AJ, but there was with Foreman? I mean, "Spiritually damaged"? Hahahaha.

Foreman quit boxing after losing to the journeyman. He was in his prime. AJ got himself good and went back in there even though Foreman himself said he shouldn't as he'd lose again. In fact, most on here said he'd lose again. Didn't they? Ahem. But what did he do? He dominated with ease because he didn't have the problems he had before the first fight.

You should look at how many of your Heavyweights who have lost to fighters lighter and of a whole lot lesser quality than Usyk. So i'd be quiet if i were you. You know it only gets embarrassing for you. You don't want to be turning tricks non stop again do you? That's where it ends up. Just like it did with the idiot Jab.
            AJ is damaged goods and you know it. Who the fk are you kidding? He has a target on his back now. Why not make the Joe Parker rematch and this time, let Parker throw punches while AJ is trying to clinch.

Comment

AJ is damaged goods and you know it. Who the fk are you kidding? He has a target on his back now. Why not make the Joe Parker rematch and this time, let Parker throw punches while AJ is trying to clinch.
              Yeah, AJ is damaged goods. He looks it. He's in no way putting in performances and looking devastating. Not even Foreman looked as bad in the Jimmy Young fight as AJ has done in his last 2 fights where many were saying he was going to get outclassed and knocked out. Absolutely.

Wait, you were one of those who said Wallin was going to easily beat him. Yeah, that's it. You made lots of money from that fight card. You cleaned up that night with AJ/Wallin, Parker/Wilder, and Dubois/Miller. I bet you're still enjoying your winnings and having all night parties. Well you've earned it so enjoy it.

Comment

Yeah, AJ is damaged goods. He looks it. He's in no way putting in performances and looking devastating. Not even Foreman looked as bad in the Jimmy Young fight as AJ has done in his last 2 fights where many were saying he was going to get outclassed and knocked out. Absolutely.

Wait, you were one of those who said Wallin was going to easily beat him. Yeah, that's it. You made lots of money from that fight card. You cleaned up that night with AJ/Wallin, Parker/Wilder, and Dubois/Miller. I bet you're still enjoying your winnings and having all night parties. Well you've earned it so enjoy it.
                Wallin should be ashamed of his performance that night. AJ has three clear losses. None of your banal blathering will ever change that. Do you honestly give him a chance against Fury or Usyk a third time?
                Last edited by BlackRobb; 03-26-2024, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Wallin should be ashamed of his performance that night. AJ has three clear losses. None of your banal blathering will ever change that. Do you honestly give him a chance against Fury or Usyk a third time?
                  No, you should be ashamed of your picks then going on to make excuses because the ones you picked against did the absolute business on them. Hell, Dubois was even coming off a "Loss" which are the kind of fights you lot love. But Miller still got dominated and taken out. AJ looked great and dominated. You had tears in your eyes watching how spectacular he was and came back on here with your head bowed.

AJ looks washed, but Fury looks in peak form? Did Usyk look in peak form getting dropped for 5 minutes against Dubois? What was that about "Banal blathering"? I think you may need to take a few deep breaths when posting to me just to get your focus up.

Comment

No, you should be ashamed of your picks then going on to make excuses because the ones you picked against did the absolute business on them. Hell, Dubois was even coming off a "Loss" which are the kind of fights you lot love. But Miller still got dominated and taken out. AJ looked great and dominated. You had tears in your eyes watching how spectacular he was and came back on here with your head bowed.

AJ looks washed, but Fury looks in peak form? Did Usyk look in peak form getting dropped for 5 minutes against Dubois? What was that about "Banal blathering"? I think you may need to take a few deep breaths when posting to me just to get your focus up.
                    Usyk made Daniel Doo-Doo quit on his knees. How did that make you feel, little man? The number of champs from the UK has dwindled to almost zero. Maybe Carl Froch or Slappy Joe will come out of retirement. Bwahahahahahaha!

Comment

The Taylor fight was in Connecticut. You might be confusing it with the Bute fight.
                      Nah , I was just messing around with how Froch never misses an opportunity to remind us that he fought Groves in front of 80k in Wembley.

Comment

Working...
                      X