Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Has No Recollection Of Career-Changing Victory Over Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    British fighters are historically the minor leagues and that eats at your insecure euro trash self. Ya creepy phaghot stalker.
    You see, this is how dangerously deluded you are. Why would i be insecure about fighters from a nation we beat the vast majority of the time they fight each other? It's been this way from the get go. I beat you the way our fighters beat yours. Why would that eat at me? It's just another one of your projections. Everything you say is out of insecurity and an inferiority complex. We're either beating you up or running you off. But we're the "Minor leagues"? Well, you must be much lesser considering. No one does mental weakness like you and the Mexicans. The behaviours you show every time i clown you and have you deflecting like an idiot is embarrassing. You're on here every day deluding yourself that you have integrity and standards. You have none. You have personality disorders and a deep well of bitterness and spite. You're messed up in the head. You show that every time we engage. That's a fact you know only too well. But you degrade yourself even further by pretending you don't. That's a deranged level of insecurity. Your projections and slander are clear with this. You need psychological help. You really do. Then you've got the Mexican obsession to go with it. You're mentally crippled.

But lets take a little look at your "Fighters" shall we...

Andrade quit against Benavidez.
    Benavidez ducked Morrell and Smith.
    Gervonta has ducked everyone and fights nothing but smaller opponents or drained opponents. Mouthed off against Benn only to backtrack when Benn answered his call.
    Charlo ducked Tim Tszyu and ran for his life against Canelo even though he talked all that shlt.
    The other Charlo has ducked anyone with a pulse.
    Ryan quit against Gervonta.
    Wilder ducked everyone and is a mental midget of the worst kind. Against Fury 2 and Parker he refused to do anything out of cowardice. He's a pathological liar and detached from reality like you are.
    Miller ducked everyone and hoped to cash out vs AJ. he even admitted it in the build up. He then fights someone coming straight from a defeat and gets the daylights beaten out of him and knocked out.
    Jared doesn't want to face anyone and is close to a break down. He's here to fight tomato's for the money and swerve the top guys.
    Stevenson ran like a punk last time out and refused to engage losing the fight clearly but got the usual robbery.
    Browne ran for his life against Beterbiev and quit.
    Ennis is ducking anyone with a pulse and said regarding a Benn fight... "He brings nothing we want" Like he's fought some decent fighters. He hasn't, he's fought trash. Whenever Crawford shows interest, he and his team want nothing to do with it. When Crawford doesn't show interest, he's all of a sudden a big man. FOH.
    Spence ducked Crawford for years then got the beating of his life when they did fight. There's supposed to be a rematch but Spence is staying out of the ring until Crawford gets bored and goes elsewhere.

Man, i could be here all day giving you the entire lowdown on each of your "Fighters" and why they're weak minded cowards and frauds. I could do historical fighters too and be here a whole lot longer. You have fighters that have your personalities as you come from the same environment so have the same weaknesses. I mean, you're not even a fighter you're a weirdo on a forum but you're still a huge coward with an inferiority complex. That just gives you an idea how scared your guys are as they're the ones who have to step in the ring. Thing is, they don't, do they? They run away and cherry pick fighters who are at their weakest before fighting them. Ducking is cowardly. But to actually make sure your opponent is sabotaged to weaken them is the most cowardly acts i've ever come across. It's cartoonish it's so extreme. These are all facts. They're not made up in a warped mind due to extreme bitterness like you. That's why the evidence actually exists. I don't deflect and refuse to justify my comments the way you and other weirdo's do. I don't reply with insanity. You though, very much do. Even your "Stalker" comment is dripping in insecurity in the hope of getting rid of me because you hate the fact i do nothing but put the truth to you and expose all your disorders. Don't i?

Creepy is making a load of stuff up to slander people and behaving like you do when i put you to the sword. That's bizarre behaviour. That's CREEPY.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Many of your fighters were protected. Who did Groves ever fight besides French? James DeGale? Anthony Crolla? Dillian Whyte just fought a Euro soda can after more than 18 months enjoying the Fury retirement check. At least Wilder has gotten in the ring with Ortiz, Fury and Parker, despite a padded resume his first 40 fights.
      You'd be able to point out who they ducked if they were protected.

Groves fought Degale, Froch twice, Callum, Eubank and Jack. Who was he being protected from?

Degale fought Jack, Bute, Dirrell, Groves, Gonzales and Eubank. Who was he being protected from?

Crolla fought Barrios, Lomachenko, Linares x2 and Perez x2. Who was he protected from?

Everything you say is insane and has zero merit. It's factual insanity.

Now all your fighters? Where do you want me to start?

Comment

I'm talking about who Whyte is trying to fight now. Wilder would have knocked Dillian into another dimension.
        Dillian has been out for a long time. He's just getting active. He's doing so against an opponent that Wilder's resume is filed with. Not because he wanted to get active again. No, because he was frightened to fight those he slandered all the time like the warped coward he is. Whyte has fought the better fighters and has the superior resume. Whyte chased that coward away through fear as he wanted nothing to do with him. But continue being antagonistic, Robb. What else have you got?

Comment

Love The Cobra and is my favorite British fighter because he had nuts and guts when he went into the ring.

I want to know how his fine ass wife is doing? She was probably the hottest boxer’s wife of all time

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Winning is the goal
            Nothing impressive with going 2-3, getting KTFO 3x

The nonsense of AJ being chinny
            An entertaining 4 rder
            He said Whtyte was protected. Not who he won and lost against. Try reading slowly to understand the point.

Now get back to your sad trolling. Must be really interesting your life. It looks it from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You see, this is how dangerously deluded you are. Why would i be insecure about fighters from a nation we beat the vast majority of the time they fight each other? It's been this way from the get go. I beat you the way our fighters beat yours. Why would that eat at me? It's just another one of your projections. Everything you say is out of insecurity and an inferiority complex. We're either beating you up or running you off. But we're the "Minor leagues"? Well, you must be much lesser considering. No one does mental weakness like you and the Mexicans. The behaviours you show every time i clown you and have you deflecting like an idiot is embarrassing. You're on here every day deluding yourself that you have integrity and standards. You have none. You have personality disorders and a deep well of bitterness and spite. You're messed up in the head. You show that every time we engage. That's a fact you know only too well. But you degrade yourself even further by pretending you don't. That's a deranged level of insecurity. Your projections and slander are clear with this. You need psychological help. You really do. Then you've got the Mexican obsession to go with it. You're mentally crippled.

But lets take a little look at your "Fighters" shall we...

Andrade quit against Benavidez.
              Benavidez ducked Morrell and Smith.
              Gervonta has ducked everyone and fights nothing but smaller opponents or drained opponents. Mouthed off against Benn only to backtrack when Benn answered his call.
              Charlo ducked Tim Tszyu and ran for his life against Canelo even though he talked all that shlt.
              The other Charlo has ducked anyone with a pulse.
              Ryan quit against Gervonta.
              Wilder ducked everyone and is a mental midget of the worst kind. Against Fury 2 and Parker he refused to do anything out of cowardice. He's a pathological liar and detached from reality like you are.
              Miller ducked everyone and hoped to cash out vs AJ. he even admitted it in the build up. He then fights someone coming straight from a defeat and gets the daylights beaten out of him and knocked out.
              Jared doesn't want to face anyone and is close to a break down. He's here to fight tomato's for the money and swerve the top guys.
              Stevenson ran like a punk last time out and refused to engage losing the fight clearly but got the usual robbery.
              Browne ran for his life against Beterbiev and quit.
              Ennis is ducking anyone with a pulse and said regarding a Benn fight... "He brings nothing we want" Like he's fought some decent fighters. He hasn't, he's fought trash. Whenever Crawford shows interest, he and his team want nothing to do with it. When Crawford doesn't show interest, he's all of a sudden a big man. FOH.
              Spence ducked Crawford for years then got the beating of his life when they did fight. There's supposed to be a rematch but Spence is staying out of the ring until Crawford gets bored and goes elsewhere.

Man, i could be here all day giving you the entire lowdown on each of your "Fighters" and why they're weak minded cowards and frauds. I could do historical fighters too and be here a whole lot longer. You have fighters that have your personalities as you come from the same environment so have the same weaknesses. I mean, you're not even a fighter you're a weirdo on a forum but you're still a huge coward with an inferiority complex. That just gives you an idea how scared your guys are as they're the ones who have to step in the ring. Thing is, they don't, do they? They run away and cherry pick fighters who are at their weakest before fighting them. Ducking is cowardly. But to actually make sure your opponent is sabotaged to weaken them is the most cowardly acts i've ever come across. It's cartoonish it's so extreme. These are all facts. They're not made up in a warped mind due to extreme bitterness like you. That's why the evidence actually exists. I don't deflect and refuse to justify my comments the way you and other weirdo's do. I don't reply with insanity. You though, very much do. Even your "Stalker" comment is dripping in insecurity in the hope of getting rid of me because you hate the fact i do nothing but put the truth to you and expose all your disorders. Don't i?

Creepy is making a load of stuff up to slander people and behaving like you do when i put you to the sword. That's bizarre behaviour. That's CREEPY.
              I’m not reading all that. I’ve told you before, condense your thoughts you emotional h0m0. Either way, me continuing to engage with you is like Usyk giving AJ a 3rd match. There’s no need, you’ve already been embarrassed and proven to be inferior and stupid. Can’t take someone seriously when they rate AJ and Hamed highly while trying to degrade actual greats like Ali, foreman, Frazier and Holmes. Ya fkn clown.

Comment

Who did Groves ever fight besides French? .
                i didnt even know he fought french

Comment

I’m not reading all that. I’ve told you before, condense your thoughts you emotional h0m0. Either way, me continuing to engage with you is like Usyk giving AJ a 3rd match. There’s no need, you’ve already been embarrassed and proven to be inferior and stupid. Can’t take someone seriously when they rate AJ and Hamed highly while trying to degrade actual greats like Ali, foreman, Frazier and Holmes. Ya fkn clown.
                  You did read it all you moron. But you've got no comeback. That's why you're trying to shut it down. You do this every single time. When i write one sentence you still deflect. But hey, the truth isn't to your liking. You're insecure and have an agenda.

You haven't embarrassed anyone but yourself. As i say, this is how dangerously deluded you are. You know for a fact you're talking nonsense.

I've told you repeatedly now you're twisting the points to suit. You know what i said regarding Ali, Foreman and co. But you just run off every time.

But let's give it a go...

You said AJ was a fraud for losing to Usyk who you called a Cruiserweight. I pointed out that Ali lost to someone lesser and lighter in Norton 3 times. You had nothing to say other than your usual rubbish and warped deflections.

You said AJ was a fraud for losing to a nobody in Ruiz even though AJ had something wrong with him that night. He dominated the rematch when he was good to go. I then told you that Ali and Foreman was beaten by an actual journeyman in Jimmy Young, only Young didn't get the decision against Ali. But what did you do? Exactly.

You said AJ not only quit, but was destroyed by Ruiz. I pointed out the clear contradiction. When i also pointed out that Foreman did in fact quit in his prime after getting dominated by Young, you had nothing to come back with there either.

That's why you're twisting it. Now come back with your usual weirdo shlt and show me once again how much of a punk you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You did read it all you moron. But you've got no comeback. That's why you're trying to shut it down. You do this every single time. When i write one sentence you still deflect. But hey, the truth isn't to your liking. You're insecure and have an agenda.

You haven't embarrassed anyone but yourself. As i say, this is how dangerously deluded you are. You know for a fact you're talking nonsense.

I've told you repeatedly now you're twisting the points to suit. You know what i said regarding Ali, Foreman and co. But you just run off every time.

But let's give it a go...

You said AJ was a fraud for losing to Usyk who you called a Cruiserweight. I pointed out that Ali lost to someone lesser and lighter in Norton 3 times. You had nothing to say other than your usual rubbish and warped deflections.

You said AJ was a fraud for losing to a nobody in Ruiz even though AJ had something wrong with him that night. He dominated the rematch when he was good to go. I then told you that Ali and Foreman was beaten by an actual journeyman in Jimmy Young, only Young didn't get the decision against Ali. But what did you do? Exactly.

You said AJ not only quit, but was destroyed by Ruiz. I pointed out the clear contradiction. When i also pointed out that Foreman did in fact quit in his prime after getting dominated by Young, you had nothing to come back with there either.

That's why you're twisting it. Now come back with your usual weirdo shlt and show me once again how much of a punk you are.
                    Didn’t read that and didn’t read the 7 paragraphs you wrote here either. You’re not intelligent enough for me to waste my time reading a nonsense novel of bullshyt that you constructed.

Comment

Didn’t read that and didn’t read the 7 paragraphs you wrote here either. You’re not intelligent enough for me to waste my time reading a nonsense novel of bullshyt that you constructed.
                      No novel here nor is there any bullshlt.

Here's some more of what we were talking about...

AJ is a fraud according to you for losing to a Cruiserweight. Larry Holmes is an even bigger fraud for losing to a Lightheavy in Spinks. Tyson is a fraud for losing to a Cruiserweight. Holyfield is a fraud for losing to a Lightheavy in Moorer.

Pretty much all your Heavies are frauds for losing to opponents from the same weight, or smaller.

The Hamed thing was about him having over twice as good a resume as Holmes does. That's just logic and facts when you break it all down and know what you're talking about.

Remember it all now, stupid?

And yes, you read it all, Jab. You don't miss one word. Why would a Son want to miss the words of his Dad?

Comment

Working...
                      X