Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best view of the fight AJ Francis perfect power right hand.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best view of the fight AJ Francis perfect power right hand.

Excellent view here, if you slow it down under the cog settings playback speed I doubt you can hit somebody harder its just perfect with full set-up delivery and follow-through i doubt there is a HW that could take that shot, Francis was in shock after the first KD.

There's a nice behind the scenes video Matchroom's channel put together and they include an angle that along with the sound they added, was pretty brutal to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      There's a nice behind the scenes video Matchroom's channel put together and they include an angle that along with the sound they added, was pretty brutal to watch.
      Ah ok I,ll go have a look, man that was nice right hand.
      dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

both of those dudes are roided out they minds

looked like bodybuilders out there. but this is what everyone wants to see haha. reminds me of Pride FC.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          both of those dudes are roided out they minds

looked like bodybuilders out there. but this is what everyone wants to see haha. reminds me of Pride FC.
          There are black guys that look like that naturally, and they have never been in a gym. I only just watched a funny video of a crackhead going off and he was about 45 and looked like Marvin Hagler, point is being ripped or really muscled doesn't mean PEDS, this idea stems from fans that don't have much knowledge about PEDS only what they fed by the media.

Comment

That was sweet. KO of the year, early candidate.

Iron chin, monster athlete bla bla bla.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

There are black guys that look like that naturally, and they have never been in a gym. I only just watched a funny video of a crackhead going off and he was about 45 and looked like Marvin Hagler, point is being ripped or really muscled doesn't mean PEDS, this idea stems from fans that don't have much knowledge about PEDS only what they fed by the media.
              Brother this comment is ludicrous. If you saw AJ in person you’d realise what a ****ing chiselled mountain that dude is.
              Quercusalba Quercusalba likes this.

Comment

Ah ok I,ll go have a look, man that was nice right hand.
                Figure I'd post it here for others to see as well.

The bomb drops at 21:00

Comment

I wonder that always because I believe black folks have higher testosterone levels than all other race. That's not necessarily a bad thing when it comes to sports and physical activities. Though it can also lead to higher tendencies of aggression.

Not for nothing, but I believe that is similar to Pitbulls. Their DNA has higher levels and that's why they're damn jacked dogs. I'm not saying that is why they're so aggressive and can definitely blame owners for that, but that is also what makes them such damn good fighting dogs.

I always thought, if AJ is clean which is sketchy, he's just another blessed individual. Heck, I see so many jacked black dudes at my gym that can't lift ****. I lift 3 times the amount of weight they're doing and you can barely see a vein. Meanwhile, they look like worms are crawling through their skin.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

I wonder that always because I believe black folks have higher testosterone levels than all other race. That's not necessarily a bad thing when it comes to sports and physical activities. Though it can also lead to higher tendencies of aggression.

Not for nothing, but I believe that is similar to Pitbulls. Their DNA has higher levels and that's why they're damn jacked dogs. I'm not saying that is why they're so aggressive and can definitely blame owners for that, but that is also what makes them such damn good fighting dogs.

I always thought, if AJ is clean which is sketchy, he's just another blessed individual. Heck, I see so many jacked black dudes at my gym that can't lift ****. I lift 3 times the amount of weight they're doing and you can barely see a vein. Meanwhile, they look like worms are crawling through their skin.
                    Pitbulls ( real ones) were bred for gameness, that is never give in once committed, the aggression your talking about is nerve strength and it comes from all the backyard breeders that think aggression is a sign of gameness, nothing can be further from the truth and has caused so many aggressive reactive weak nerved dogs to bred and peddled to market, aggression stems from insecurity a get him before he gets me mindset, it has nothing to do with depth of commitment which is what the old breeders bred for, so many real pit dogs are easy going and will only fight if they are attacked or faced up in a pit, Ive know many that would play with other dogs in a yard, but would fight to the death inside a pit. There muscular bodies is result of athletic dogs being bred just like with Greyhounds form follows function, there is a huge amount of miss-information put out about Pit Bulls, and the irony is most putting it out have never owned one, Ive owned 100s of them.

With Black races I just think they evolved from athletic genetics, even the early ****** and Mandingos brought to America were bred for it for work and fighting, all the while fat ass white men were living of bread watching their fields grow. but yeah there are heaps of guys today that are unbelievably jacked and never worked out.

Comment

Working...
                    X