Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Canelo Alvarez Is Still Driving the Truck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Canelo Alvarez Is Still Driving the Truck

Watching from a distance this time, Abel Sanchez took note of one particular turn of event in Saul "Canelo" Alvarez's most recent fight negotiation
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-12-2024, 05:44 PM.

Let me correct these two nationalists…he went back to pbc because 1, They have deep pockets with money to spend on him, 2, they didn’t require him to fight Benevidez, and 3, dazn has damn near been bankrupted by bankrolling Canelo’s euro bum a month series that put them deep in the red, and 4, dazn requires him to rematch Bivol for the money he wanted.
    there, corrected it.
    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

More like driving the Duck

Comment

I like the Munguia fight. I think it will be a good time. I still think Alvarez will fight Benevidez. I also I am ******ly optimistic and as a fan of boxing need an intervention for my mental and emotional health.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Let me correct these two nationalists…he went back to pbc because 1, They have deep pockets with money to spend on him, 2, they didn’t require him to fight Benevidez, and 3, dazn has damn near been bankrupted by bankrolling Canelo’s euro bum a month series that put them deep in the red, and 4, dazn requires him to rematch Bivol for the money he wanted.
          there, corrected it.
          Huh? DAZN is airing the biggest shows in the sport right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            there, corrected it.
            Why are they Nationalist ?

Comment

Garcia and Sanchez have high respect for Canelo and I understand why. What seems clear to me is that the Benavidez family constantly berating Canelo and his team for a fight has not worked in their favor. I understand why now. Canelo sees him fighting guys more as an opportunity for them to make life changing money. Makes sense. He is a prideful guy. David Benavidez Jr and his father constantly nagging Canelo is the same tactics that Robert Guerrero's father used to do as well. Same tactics as Danny Garcia's dad used to do. Andrade was constantly calling out Canelo over the years and it never worked for him either. I wonder if Benavidez's dad just STFU and worry about training his son if that will help them get the Alvarez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Why are they Nationalist ?
                Nationalistic Behavior from Mexicans or any group, but we'll stick to Mexicans for this lesson.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Trucking got my chips cashed in........
                  Keep Truckin' like the Doohad Man....

Sometimes the lights all shinning on me..........
                  Other times i can barley see.....
                  Living on vitamin C and Cocain///////
                  All a friend can tell you is aint it a shame...

Truckin Got my Hoodoo man, Truckin got my bank roll grin....
                  Just Truckin..... all day long...........

Comment

Could not agree more about the 2 nationalists sentiment. I've seen both Sanchez and Garcia in interviews over the years, especially Garcia where their nationalistic bias have come to the forefront. As for Sanxhez saying that Canelo, a manufacturered pay per view star is still the face of boxing and driving the truck when the reality is he went back to the PBC to Find refuge from Benavides is laughable. Not only laughable but insulting to one's intelligence who is not a super fanboy Of Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X