No announcement yet.

AJ is good but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ is good but....

Let's not get carried away by his win over Ngannou. He did what Fury was supposed do except he actually trained and came in prepared. However I think AJ/Usyk 3 is a tossup due to Usyk's age. A motivated Fury beats AJ like he did Wlad.

Thoughts or am I wrong here?

i dont think fury can beat aj or it will be a tough match for him... because even tho you can say that fury didnt take the fight serious against francis, etc... the fact that most people thought that francis won should tell us all we need to know about fury... fury should have still been able to beat francis with ease with very little training but that didnt happen so that tells us that fury is not that good.
    Last edited by IceTrayDaGang; 03-11-2024, 10:44 AM.
    nghtmr111 nghtmr111 El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      i dont think fury can beat aj or it will be a tought match for him... because even tho you can say that fury didnt take the fight serious against francis, etc... the fact that most people thought that francis won should tell us all we need to know about fury... fury should have still been able to beat francis with ease with very little training but that didnt happen so that tells us that fury is not that good.
      I think it would be a tough match but I always believe it depends if Fury takes it seriously or not. It seems like after he fought Wilder his enthusiasm for boxing is less and less. Let's see how he comes in vs Usyk but he looks like at the minimum, he is not ballooning up in weight from what I saw at the Ngannou fight.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post

I think it would be a tough match but I always believe it depends if Fury takes it seriously or not. It seems like after he fought Wilder his enthusiasm for boxing is less and less. Let's see how he comes in vs Usyk but he looks like at the minimum, he is not ballooning up in weight from what I saw at the Ngannou fight.
        or it could just be that wilder is not that good... at one point, on here, wilder was seen as this unstoppable force... and when fury beat wilder, that kinda boost fury's stock up higher than it really should...

Comment

A motivated Fury is a bum whose only significant career achievement is beating a 40 year old Wlad in one of the top 3 worst fights in HW history.

AJ will definitely destroy him.

Comment

Let's not get carried away by his win over Ngannou. He did what Fury was supposed do except he actually trained and came in prepared. However I think AJ/Usyk 3 is a tossup due to Usyk's age. A motivated Fury beats AJ like he did Wlad.

- - Blubber as shot to sheet as U with U jello for brains. He's likely to bail on Usyk yet again just like he did AJ and Wlad rematch to retire after a rematch vs Whyte or some other hokum.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Blubber as shot to sheet as U with U jello for brains. He's likely to bail on Usyk yet again just like he did AJ and Wlad rematch to retire after a rematch vs Whyte or some other hokum.
              Get back to me when you can speak proper English
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

AJ could be last man standing, hes looking sharp and focused and healthy

fury has this ready made excuse, hes either inshape and ready to go and good or out of shape and crap

usyk on form would probably beat AJ again tho, i know AJ'ers like to fantasise about him KO'ing him at bedtime but he couldnt do that and ended up on meds at the end

has AJ scaled new heights now with his even newer found mojo to destroy all, let me sleep on that one thanks
                FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

You arent neccesarily wrong. Some think Fury beats AJ. Some thinks Josh beats Fury. Some thought Wilder beats Josh too. So what people think dont matter one iota. Thats why we do actually want to see the fight, to see whos right. Whoever got it right can gloat about it. The ones who chose wrong can run away sheepishly with tail between legs.
                  H2H Fury was supposed to do well against Francis, but he didnt do as well as people expected. So he might not do as well against Usyk or Josh as some think.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 03-11-2024, 11:29 AM.

Comment

I could see a triangle like scissors/paper/rock with these 3. I really think AJ beats Fury, Fury beats Usyk and, as we have seen, Usyk wears Joshua down and beats him late.

Comment

Working...
                    X