Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner Says Her Suspension Has Been Lifted, She's Free to Box Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so alycia how did that substance get in your system?
    erm i think it must have been from a blow job
    oh ok, carry on u are cleared

Comment

I wish I had lats like hers - can we say sculpted! - by peds.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

So ***** and Ward caused her to take the drugs? It's ok to be a crook because crooks are successful? That's why they're crooks.
        in a sense yes because she saw the people who came before her get ahead in life cheating so she thought "if i dont cheat, i will get left behind" and "if i do get caught, i have enough power to get away with it" and as we just found out her reading was dead on. it caused her some consternation because she doesnt have canelo power but she had enough.

On Friday, Baumgardner posted on her X social media account: “Through trials and tribulations, I’ve stayed true to my faith in Jesus Christ.”

“My light shines bright, guided by God’s love. I am a courageous woman, unwavering in my journey."

i think shes invoking god a little too much here...must be guilty

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

Bill Haney probably trying to run through her ass too
          Bills in love with her he’s a simp lmao

Comment

everyone who gets busted should have to fork out themselves for vada365 for 3 yrs post bust, after their ban of course

Comment

the steroid she was busted for mesterolone​, has also been used to treat delayed puberty in boys, who would have known

Comment

Ugh, I really used to like this chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  breaking news from broners twitter, bumgardner slept with the entire michigan commission over and over again, its not a 2 yr ban its a 2 yr shag fest, an orgy
                  Gone with your gay copy cat ass, ****k Broner too! Tell him and you come to Detroit with that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Gone with your gay copy cat ass, ****k Broner too! Tell him and you come to Detroit with that ****!
                    alycia is a sIut and a ped cheat, not bad looking for a certain angle, cant really say until u see them in the flesh tho

Comment

She could go ahead with her career as if nothing happened. No problem.

This is not men's department where there's tons of cherrypicking going on. This is the ladies department with lots of women fighters begging for fights. No such thing as boogey women in this department. Anyone will fight her. Men are more sensitive in this sport than women.

Comment

Working...
                      X