Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner Says Her Suspension Has Been Lifted, She's Free to Box Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Thugs or drugs?
    Both

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
      Because dam near all the fighters are on PED's
      Lots of people break laws too all the time. Does that make it ok or mean we shouldn't punish people when they get caught?
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
        Because dam near all the fighters are on PED's
        Yeah and some aren't if you get caught cheating you should be punished that's all there is to it, i'm sure you would be singing a very different tune if it was a fighter you wasn't simping over but there we go.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
          I think boxing is so corrupt and so full of politics. I believe way more boxers cheat or fail tests but are given a pass. It's funny how all of these boxers passed test after test throughout their careers to later be revealed to be life long coke heads, or alleged PED users, and more. Drug cheats: Chavez, Tyson, Ray Leonard. PED: Holyfield, Mosley, Roy Jones. Canelo.
          You sound like a bitter B_t_H! All fighters or not even close have experienced drugs or profromance enhancers, I fought for years and have been around the sport for 40 years and know of a hand full that has used or been caught using so go get a life and stop trying to bring others down with your broke ass!

Comment

So what's up with her case? She popped dirty, what's the reason she popped? What are her consequences? What's the explanation if she has been found innocent? I feel like her case hasn't been properly addressed, at least publicly.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Disgusting...........

Say it with me: there is no drug testing in boxing. There is a system to protect the A-Side/moneymaking fighting from fighting a B-Side that's on PEDs.
              Last edited by paulf; 03-11-2024, 09:44 AM.
              MulaKO MulaKO Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

How exactly is it great news that a drug cheat is able to fight again so quickly? She should be banned for years pretty obvious just looking at her man like body she's on peds.
                U have a woman like body but ain't nobody trippin!

Comment

Baum. needed enhancement to sc**** by with a split decision against Mikaela.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Well, it is International Women's Day so we can just let this one slide.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

U have a woman like body but ain't nobody trippin!
                      If you say so buddy, why you mad though? Guessing you think she’s hot and me pointing out she has the body of a man stirs up weird feelings in you. It’s cool man be free.

Comment

Working...
                      X