Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Canelo's Refusal to Fight Benavidez Would Taint His Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by messi807 View Post

You sound pretty angry. There was no demand for any of those fights brother, give it up. Don't care if you was born in the gym, nobody wanted to see those fights.
    no demand to see him vs Canelo or (lol) Anthony Joshua either. I don't get angry at boxing, it's entertainment. Just keeping it real. he retired at 32 because he didn't wanna face the up and coming competition that would have beaten him. Betterbiev, Gvozydk, Bivol. and while we at it, NOBODY clamored for his fights at all. that was just the real competition coming up. he only fought in Oakland in some small room that nobody really cared to go. so stop with the lame ass, "nobody wanted to see those fights bro, you must be angry" the narrative I said is true. and if Ward wants to go around doing interviews saying silly statements that aren't true, boxing ppl and fans need to get the narrative straight for the good of boxing history. thank you and goodbye

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

That's not the point of the article. Nelo definitely not a ducker, fought the bests for a decade and he has earned the right to pick cherries as far as I'm concerned. Not tainting his legacy as Mister Ward said.

Nobody has "earned" the right to pick over a #1 well deserving mandatory, no one. If you're not defending your belts then vacate and move on and let the ones behind make some money. You guys don't seem to grasp what we ask, you don't want to fight a threat? Okay, vacate and don't clog the division. And no, he has fought 2nd tier domestic level fighters, every time he has fought an elite fighter, he lost or was given a gift.
      Last edited by garfios; 03-31-2024, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post

Nobody has "earned" the right to pick over a #1 well deserving mandatory, no one. If you're not defending your belts then vacate and move on and let the ones behind make some money. You guys don't seem to grasp what we ask, you don't want to fight a threat? Okay, vacate and don't clog the division. And no, he has fought 2nd tier domestic level fighters, every time he has fought an elite fighter, he lost or was given a gift.
        He is defending his belts you stupid Cuban mutt. May not be against the person you’re crying for but he is.

Is this an everyday thing for you? Just had a full fight card this weekend and you’re still on here crying and moaning about one man. Worry about that 10 fight Cuban mutt you think deserves a shot. Worry about how 40 year old Cuban charcoal looked slow as molasses KO’ing that Australian nobody and how after 10 years after his fight with Canelo he never did anything. I mean you morons claim he beat him, and then what? He fought nobodies for 10 years and all you losers did was kept crying.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You do nothing but make things up in your head. You're a simpleton, that's why. Where do i claim to love Golovkin?

Your existence is one big fallacy.
          Lmao ur crazy little man. This whole debate started over golovkins resume you claimed he was better than Marvin hagler. I said he hadn’t fought any elite fighters in his career besides canelo and Brook and Brook came up 2 divisions from WW. I listed mugabi as one of haglers best wins and you’ve gone off the DEEP END. Listed a bunch of bums(geale Murray Lemieux) as great opponents for golovkin lol then went on for days that Merton Murray is elite because he’s the 3x MW champ he just never actually won the belt because everytime they ripped him off. Even tho he himself admitted and knows he lost lol. As I said, I didn’t know people like u existed! Now u claiming you don’t love golovkin smh. Sure buddy. That’s why you’re writing nonsensical essays everyday spewing nonsense lol you really need to take your meds mate I’m worried about you. You’ve become like a sick family member to me. I’m genuinely concerned for you
          Last edited by LAchargers373; 03-31-2024, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

He is defending his belts you stupid Cuban mutt. May not be against the person you’re crying for but he is.

Is this an everyday thing for you? Just had a full fight card this weekend and you’re still on here crying and moaning about one man. Worry about that 10 fight Cuban mutt you think deserves a shot. Worry about how 40 year old Cuban charcoal looked slow as molasses KO’ing that Australian nobody and how after 10 years after his fight with Canelo he never did anything. I mean you morons claim he beat him, and then what? He fought nobodies for 10 years and all you losers did was kept crying.
            He's defending $h1t, he's choosing who to fight you little man, get his kock out of your mouth is touching part of your brain that give you common sense. See the whole fvking picture, you're like a hoe that the pimp is beating but make excuses because you have been a bad girl. Unbelievable this fvking millennial. The thing is that all those you love, run away from Cubans because we don't care who we fight, the biggest the better. Take another kock for a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poopdick View Post

no demand to see him vs Canelo or (lol) Anthony Joshua either. I don't get angry at boxing, it's entertainment. Just keeping it real. he retired at 32 because he didn't wanna face the up and coming competition that would have beaten him. Betterbiev, Gvozydk, Bivol. and while we at it, NOBODY clamored for his fights at all. that was just the real competition coming up. he only fought in Oakland in some small room that nobody really cared to go. so stop with the lame ass, "nobody wanted to see those fights bro, you must be angry" the narrative I said is true. and if Ward wants to go around doing interviews saying silly statements that aren't true, boxing ppl and fans need to get the narrative straight for the good of boxing history. thank you and goodbye
              Not reading all of that.. sounds like Andre Ward traumatised you LOL.

dude retired nearly a decade ago.. let it GO

Comment

• A guy with a legitimate legacy ''not'' fighting a guy who has no legacy of his own is no big deal.

Nelo is heading to the HOF

Benny is not and never will be.

Comment

• SOG SOG

good dad, great fighter, overcame obstacles and likes Fentons ICE Cream like me

i like Fentons crab sandwich and if butler went there he’d gain weight eating a lot of freshly made ice cream

Comment

• Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Not reading all of that.. sounds like Andre Ward traumatised you LOL.

dude retired nearly a decade ago.. let it GO
                    I have. hope he does soon

Comment

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Lmao ur crazy little man. This whole debate started over golovkins resume you claimed he was better than Marvin hagler. I said he hadn’t fought any elite fighters in his career besides canelo and Brook and Brook came up 2 divisions from WW. I listed mugabi as one of haglers best wins and you’ve gone off the DEEP END. Listed a bunch of bums(geale Murray Lemieux) as great opponents for golovkin lol then went on for days that Merton Murray is elite because he’s the 3x MW champ he just never actually won the belt because everytime they ripped him off. Even tho he himself admitted and knows he lost lol. As I said, I didn’t know people like u existed! Now u claiming you don’t love golovkin smh. Sure buddy. That’s why you’re writing nonsensical essays everyday spewing nonsense lol you really need to take your meds mate I’m worried about you. You’ve become like a sick family member to me. I’m genuinely concerned for you
                      I never claimed he was better than Hagler you weirdo. You're the one who said Mugabi was an elite fighter and HOF'er up there with SRL and Hearns. I asked for the world class wins that had him as an elite HOF'er but you have not put anything up. You realised you'd made a complete fool of yourself through lacking any knowledge of Mugabi as you got your delusions by hearing his name all the time like he was some high level fighter. He wasn't.

You said his resume was up there with Golovkin's. I asked for the names that would have his resume equal Golovkin's. But guess what, still nothing.

You're such an idiot, you didn't even know Geale was a unified world champion. You didn't know Lemeiux or Jacobs were world champions either. That's how stupid you are.

After clowning you, i now live in your head. Narcissists hate getting clowned. That's why you're now a bit obsessed with me. Tough shlt. Don't make ridiculous claims on a public forum and you won't have to be made a fool of. But hey, it looks like you want to continue to get clowned and make things up in your head.

Comment

Working...
                      X