Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Canelo's Refusal to Fight Benavidez Would Taint His Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

It's well known that Murray clearly beat Martinez. Go and read all the comments on the YT video's. That's if you can find YT considering your inability to find it last time over and over again...

I don't score for British fighters or anyone if they lose the fight. I score in an honest manner and can prove my scorecard by breaking down the rounds if anyone disagrees to see who won the rounds under the scoring criteria. Well, if they're honest and not some hypocrite nutter who refuses to go over the rounds, anyway. Ahem.
    It was a close fight, that doesn't mean it was a robbery. He could have gotten the nod, and you would be happier for it, but we probably would have a few Martinez fans very unhappy just like you're. A draw would have been better.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Who was ranked p4p #1? Yall fangirls called him a bum. Now you wanna blow him up? Yall don't make any ****in sense lololol
      Some Canelostans are just Borderline crazy as hell, who the Fuk would have said Floyd was a bum or old as hell, he may be old but he overpowered
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post

It was a close fight, that doesn't mean it was a robbery. He could have gotten the nod, and you would be happier for it, but we probably would have a few Martinez fans very unhappy just like you're. A draw would have been better.
        8/4 plus 2 KD's is not a close fight. But then again, you'd claim that anyway even if he won all 12 rounds and knocked Martinez down in half of the rounds.

If Murray was the champion and lost in the same manner at home, not in any way would i justify it. If you win, you should get the decision. This was a clear cut robbery.

Comment

8/4 plus 2 KD's is not a close fight. But then again, you'd claim that anyway even if he won all 12 rounds and knocked Martinez down in half of the rounds.

If Murray was the champion and lost in the same manner at home, not in any way would i justify it. If you win, you should get the decision. This was a clear cut robbery.
          Hahaha why are you clearly ignoring your BS lies? You said Martinez made up the knee injuries. That the surgery didn’t happen lmao. You need your eyes checked. Martinez was a SHELL of himself and he still CLEARLY won vs that bum. Even Murray himself admitted it. Ura a delusional moron lol.

imma gonna break down the scoring one time for ur dumb a$$ as I’m watching the fight rn again:

Martinez won the first 5 rounds of the fight pretty easily.
          Murray the 6th won
          then murray takes the 7th
          8th also goes to Murray with the KD.
          9th Martinez
          10th murray
          11-12 Martinez

115-12 Martinez.

You could possibly give murray the 3rd round it was close. Likewise the 7th could’ve also been scored to Martinez it was also close.

*indisputable moment: mythical 2nd knockdown in the 10th round. Their feet were tangled and murray was standing on Sergio’s foot the video replay confirmed this as video replay was utilized in this fight.

conclusion: YDKSAB. There’s no way anyone could’ve scored this fight for Murray dude and it was painfully clear how much the great maravilla had declined by 38. The fight was there for Murray to win he just didn’t throw enough punches. You should try watching lacrosse mate boxing ain’t your thing
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Last edited by LAchargers373; 03-19-2024, 02:24 AM.
          K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

It's well known that Murray clearly beat Martinez. Go and read all the comments on the YT video's. That's if you can find YT considering your inability to find it last time over and over again...

I don't score for British fighters or anyone if they lose the fight. I score in an honest manner and can prove my scorecard by breaking down the rounds if anyone disagrees to see who won the rounds under the scoring criteria. Well, if they're honest and not some hypocrite nutter who refuses to go over the rounds, anyway. Ahem.
            You’re a well known idiot on this site that DKSAB

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post

Nah there’s no way you can score the fight for Murray I’ve watched it 3 times recently now it’s a garbage fight murray doesn’t throw enough punches to win enough rounds he even says it himself after the fight. Sid knee is just a moron lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Nah there’s no way you can score the fight for Murray I’ve watched it 3 times recently now it’s a garbage fight murray doesn’t throw enough punches to win enough rounds he even says it himself after the fight. Sid knee is just a moron lol
                I know, we need to support our youth and easing them into the world.

Comment

Hahaha why are you clearly ignoring your BS lies? You said Martinez made up the knee injuries. That the surgery didn’t happen lmao. You need your eyes checked. Martinez was a SHELL of himself and he still CLEARLY won vs that bum. Even Murray himself admitted it. Ura a delusional moron lol.

imma gonna break down the scoring one time for ur dumb a$$ as I’m watching the fight rn again:

Martinez won the first 5 rounds of the fight pretty easily.
                  Murray the 6th won
                  then murray takes the 7th
                  8th also goes to Murray with the KD.
                  9th Martinez
                  10th murray
                  11-12 Martinez

115-12 Martinez.

You could possibly give murray the 3rd round it was close. Likewise the 7th could’ve also been scored to Martinez it was also close.

*indisputable moment: mythical 2nd knockdown in the 10th round. Their feet were tangled and murray was standing on Sergio’s foot the video replay confirmed this as video replay was utilized in this fight.

conclusion: YDKSAB. There’s no way anyone could’ve scored this fight for Murray dude and it was painfully clear how much the great maravilla had declined by 38. The fight was there for Murray to win he just didn’t throw enough punches. You should try watching lacrosse mate boxing ain’t your thing
                  Hahahahahahahaha. Holy shlt. I thought you clocked on to it and left it alone. You've just made my day. I forgot about this. Fishing is great.

I lied about Martinez's knee in the hope that you would research it and come back to prove me wrong. I then point out that you had no problem researching that so you can now go and research Mugabi's world class victories and show them to me considering he's an elite fighter, a HOF, and has the same quality of wins as Golovkin does according to you. Hahaha.

You're a wally brain. But a wally brain who's just made me laugh. Thank you. I really mean that. I'm using this tactic from now on.

I'll get back to you on which rounds Murray won. But looking at your rounds and score card, they stink.

Comment

You’re a well known idiot on this site that DKSAB
                    To be well known as something, they'd have to be evidence. But guess what, there isn't any. But there's plenty on you. This whole thread is just you being clowned. But the best is you doing the research for Martinez's knee but refusing for my original question. Absolute genius.

Comment

Most people scored it for Murray. It's a well known robbery. I'll prove it by breaking down the rounds and putting up the connects from each. Just don't deflect when we get there like you have with everything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X