Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Ben Davison Insists Anthony Joshua's Improvements Are His Own

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer Ben Davison Insists Anthony Joshua's Improvements Are His Own

Trainer Ben Davison has downplayed his influence on Anthony Joshua in his return to form following the former unified world heavyweight champion's clinical knockout win against Francis Ngannou on Friday in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ben is a humble dude. This is a good interview from.a week ago where Ben says he knew he could help AJ after the Usyk fights. He also implies, in a nicer way than I, AJ is fooking hard headed & needs to have sh^t repeatedly explained, shown & proven to him before he'll change his behavior.

Comment

Improvements? Aj is the same fighter. Him knocking out a fvkcing mma fighter isn't impressive
      fifth_root fifth_root likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
        Improvements? Aj is the same fighter. Him knocking out a fvkcing mma fighter isn't impressive
        Lol grow up, he looks much improved. I was at the Helenius fight and came away from that thinking it could be time for AJ to cash out... Now he looks like the AJ who fought Wlad, but seasoned with a better jab.

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post

Lol grow up, he looks much improved. I was at the Helenius fight and came away from that thinking it could be time for AJ to cash out... Now he looks like the AJ who fought Wlad, but seasoned with a better jab.

​​​​​
          Well said, bro. Haters will never see anything good in AJ or say anything good about him. They are losers.

Comment

I dont buy into the idea that hes some monster now or something compared to what he was 5 years ago. I think the main thing is hes probably been getting his confidence back staying active and putting people on the highlight reel while at the same time seeing Fury and Wilder totally **** the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post

​​​​​
              My points still stands! Lmao he knocked out an MMA guy and you fools are saying shlt like "he's back" lmfaoo

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

My points still stands! Lmao he knocked out an MMA guy and you fools are saying shlt like "he's back" lmfaoo
                He looks "back" to his best, no? No one is saying he's a new fighter, but an elite confident puncher with a new trainer who is literally beating people up - can only be good for boxing.

Also yeah he did what he was meant to do to Ngannou (who beat Fury in most eyes)... But in spectacular style, as if that doesn't deserve some props and hype. He put the man to sleep on his feet.
                Spartacus26 Spartacus26 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                  I dont buy into the idea that hes some monster now or something compared to what he was 5 years ago. I think the main thing is hes probably been getting his confidence back staying active and putting people on the highlight reel while at the same time seeing Fury and Wilder totally **** the bed.
                  Idek if a lot of fans got 5yr attention spans so I don't disagree with you. I do think a lot of ppl saw the guy who fought Franklin & Helenius vs the guy who fought Otto & Francis & can see hes figured some sh^t out tho.

How this Otto/Francis version of AJ works out vs Fury or Usyk a third time is a whole other topic cuz those guys are on a whole other level than AJs last 4 opps. I think those fans who are acting like AJ flat lines those two dksab or just prone to extremes like many fans are.
                  springfiels springfiels likes this.

Comment

Lets keep it real for a little, bring on somebody better than Franklin, Helenius , Wallin or Ngannou to see these improvements.

Joshua had fought and beat legit contenders and even world champs in the past. he has fought 1 legit contender in his last 4 fights.
                    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 03-10-2024, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X