No announcement yet.

Thank you AJ!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you AJ!

Boxing needed that. Fury really embarrassed the sport by allowing a complete novice to look competitive with a HW champion.

Whether it was a Fury rematch, AJ, Wilder or whoever else was linked to fighting Ngannou, we needed that guy to do a professional job. Turn up in fight shape and expose Ngannou for the raw novice he is.

As you all probably know I HATE these crossover type fights but I’m very glad Joshua set the record straight tonight.

Yeh that gypsy trash Fury really made boxing look bad.

AJ did boxing a favour tonight.

Comment

I wanted Ngannou to win just for a laugh but AJ did things in style there. Hope Ngannou is okay, and I hope that puts an end to these stupid crossover fights.

Comment

Picked up Fury's mess. If Usyk doesn't beat Tyson then I hope Joshua does.
        JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
          I wanted Ngannou to win just for a laugh but AJ did things in style there. Hope Ngannou is okay, and I hope that puts an end to these stupid crossover fights.
          Boxers progress to this level and learn the art. What you saw in Riyadh was a guy who simply didn't have the defence to go into a ring against a guy who hits very, very hard.

Watching a trained professional heavyweight deliver a completely free right hand was a bit sickening to me.

Boxing hasn't got that long to go in my view - the softies and politicians will eventually get it banned. These gimmick and crossover fights are dangerous. They could be the end of the sport.
          YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Boxers progress to this level and learn the art. What you saw in Riyadh was a guy who simply didn't have the defence to go into a ring against a guy who hits very, very hard.

Watching a trained professional heavyweight deliver a completely free right hand was a bit sickening to me.

Boxing hasn't got that long to go in my view - the softies and politicians will eventually get it banned. These gimmick and crossover fights are dangerous. They could be the end of the sport.
            Yeah I definitely agree about Ngannous defence. I think hes got a good chin but he was way too open, basically took those shots completely clean. I did think he'd hold up better than that but after that first knockdown it seemed pretty obvious he was ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

Yeah I definitely agree about Ngannous defence. I think hes got a good chin but he was way too open, basically took those shots completely clean. I did think he'd hold up better than that but after that first knockdown it seemed pretty obvious he was ****ed.
              I don't think anyone takes those shots.

He can definitely take a punch though. I was impressed he got up from the first knockdown. That was a very big shot.
              crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Joshua delivers. He made it look easy with highlight reel KO's. Fury won't want any of this AJ. It's a nightmare for him and he knows it.

Comment

Definite W for boxing tonight, that was honestly one of the biggest HW KO's I've ever seen, up there with Wilder vs Breazeale and Lewis vs Rahman, scary ****e

Comment

Working...
                  X