No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Set to Return in Ireland on March 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash View Post

so unknown substance in unknown supplement, cleared with very little if any info by texas commission

what a story
    The relevant people will know.

We don't know because they've made it confidential. Which I think is the wrong way to go about things.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

The relevant people will know.

We don't know because they've made it confidential. Which I think is the wrong way to go about things.
      makes it look shady when we know shady stuff never happens in boxing or drug testing, ever

Comment

I get the feeling well end up with Wilder V Whyte in Saudi.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

idk dillion has somehow managed to convince 2 commissions, one UK one US that his fail is a result of contamination

he has also i think failed to do this on 2 other occasions when he was caught with banned substances

so thats caught 4 times with illegals

there is a footballer called pogba who was tested positive for testosterone & i think hes now banned for 4 years, 1st offence if im right

boxing is supposed to have a Strict liability​ protocol where u are responsible for whats in your body

Comment

Countdown to failed drug test #5 begins now. Already been busted three times in boxing and once in kickboxing.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Disgraceful. Hopefully Hammer ices this prolific drug cheat.
              Not the hardest task. Franklin had him in all sorts of trouble and should've won that fight.

Plus Hammer knows how to spoil a Brit comeback, like he did against Price.
              Last edited by PittyPat; 03-07-2024, 02:06 PM.

Comment

I'm at the point where I think the punishment is to let them fight. CLEAN. Dillo tears heads off when dirty, but eats canvas when he's clean. Oil Skins had him sleep walking. Irish canvas on the menu?

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

Not the hardest task. Franklin had him in all sorts of trouble and should've won that fight.

Plus Hammer knows how to spoil a Brit comeback, like he did against Price.
                  Hammer from a 6-7 years ago the one who fought price maybe could of had a chance but over the past 4 years or so he's just reserved to being a guy who comes and survives and collects a pay day and also he's been out the ring even longer than whyte has
                  Last edited by Boxing2695; 03-07-2024, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Hammer has never been good and now is he washed up. A very safe fight for Whyte comeback. Hammer is a gatekeeper collecting losses for small money.
                    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 03-07-2024, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Why has British boxing board not said a word and why in Ireland and funny he was licensed in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                      X