Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Under The Circumstances, Munguia's The Man For 'Canelo'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mungia in May and Jake Paul in September. The ultimate circus coming to a city near you
    blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
      Where are all the articles about Dazn being broke and going out of business? I'm waiting???
      Play some dueling banjos with the question, maybe that will bring the low rent TPT types out to answer you

Comment

He turned down $55 million to fight Benavidez sums it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I agree, if he chooses Berlanga, BRING THE VENOM!!!
          I agree Berlanga, still needs 2-3 more impressive wins against higher rated fighters than McCrory.
          Whom he really toppled like the leaning Tower of Pisa, before he went crashing down.
          I'd like to see him take on Morrell, Mbilli, Plant, or Pacheco, for that matter, and he'd get more respect from the boxing fan's.
          Berlanga had the audacity to say "who is Morrell", Morrell is a champion at 168 pounds, as if you didn't know that already.
          He also might be the most lethal one of the bunch to your undefeated record, he's calling you out, accept his challenge, if you really believe your the "Chosen One"!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Play some dueling banjos with the question, maybe that will bring the low rent TPT types out to answer you
            It's funny but it's pathetic at the same time. If this article was about Canelo on the verge of fighting Mungia on Dazn PPV because PBC couldnt afford to pay for it there would be 10,000 responses right now with everyone so happy. But it is the opposite and all these fuqers are M.I.A.!!
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg budfr budfr like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
              So Espinoza is credible? Hahaha! And Rafael is another mouthpiece for pbc ! Glaser hasn't been wrong yet !
              Well your boy Rick just tweeted out a few hours ago that it looks like the fight will take place on Amazon. So yes he was wrong again just like he has been for the last 10 years when it comes to PBC. But don't let that stop you from hating. I'm just going to sit back and laugh at you hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Hey haters here's something you can carry with you throughout the remainder of your days. Just because you were brought up to hate someone and believe all the negative stuff that is said about them....that still doesn't mean it's true.Stay woke my guys!! haha
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

When's the WBC announcement? Your time to shine Mauricio
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

berlanga trainer just said few days ago that Burlingame isn't ready at this stage to fight Canelo. ppl need to listen and learn

Comment

Could care less about Mungiuia fighting Canducko.
                      Benavides is who will beat him and Canducko knows it.
                      His logic is why should I lose the belts? So ain’t happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X