Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza Jr. Says He's Backup Fighter If Garcia Pulls Out Of Haney Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasontreks View Post

He's gonna take a lot less $ for the same fight if Garcia flakes. He's pretty much saying I'm not the man, but I'll show up and fight for a lot less $. Won't make anywhere close to what Garcia makes.
    Why do you care how much grown men make. I don't care what he gets paid, he's betting on himself. Men should've count Men's pockets. I care about seeing the fights, your purse is between you and your team.
    TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I wish they did this more. The show must go on is better than canceling full cards over one guy fooking up.
      Agree. It's just smart management/promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

He’s in shape and training, with a chance to step in for a championship belt on the biggest stage. It would be dumb as hell for him not to take this opportunity.
        Ok, a win vs a last minute nobody vs I'm not ready at this elite level because my focus was all over the place so I got beat the hell up. This exactly how woman have been treating you for not being able to get them up, then they leave your ass!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBackHand View Post
          Barboza running his mouth.. he needs to stay in his lane.. wants attention so badly.. doesn’t understand what it takes to be a superstar.. be in the gym and keep your head down as you said, that’s where non superstars belong.
          Keep licking Oscars taint. You must be the guy who cleans kitchen utensils at Oscar’s house.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Ok, a win vs a last minute nobody vs I'm not ready at this elite level because my focus was all over the place so I got beat the hell up. This exactly how woman have been treating you for not being able to get them up, then they leave your ass!
            Hmm, not sure what any of that means.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post

Why do you care how much grown men make. I don't care what he gets paid, he's betting on himself. Men should've count Men's pockets. I care about seeing the fights, your purse is between you and your team.
              Did I say I care about how much he makes? What I did say is he's gonna make a lot less than Garcia for the same fight. Does he even have an opponent yet for his fight?

Comment

Working...
              X