Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else watching the Haney/Garcia LA presser? What in the world is going on with Ryan? He's unraveling right before our eyes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's drunk as fuk. The sweating is a sign. He's too rich to be that young. Some people can't control it. Even his mom was defending her son. I use to sweat more than people at work in my younger days. That's liquor, I don't believe it's coke. But if he fights buzzed then he will be knocked out
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

This is about to be the easiest money Devin has ever made. Ryan is just too much of a head case to compete at the top level against people who are truly dedicated to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmABoxingGuru View Post
        Wow, Ryan is having an emotional and mental breakdown and acting strange AF. What in the world is going on with him?
        He is young, as he flippantly said he drinks and smokes weed; knee jerk answer to being accused of cocaine; then he was under pressure morally with by the not setting an example routine, or your a bad person, it all went personal and threw him for six; so much pressure is put on these guys and some of them cannot stay grounded for any number of reasons that has nothing to do with boxing.

Its all such a circus and fans lap it up, crazy times.

Comment

I'm rooting for Ryan to pull it together, come on son, he needs a live in mentor to keep him on a healthy path. Derrick James can't seems to get him in line, needs a trainer who is 100% with him.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
            He's drunk as fuk. The sweating is a sign. He's too rich to be that young. Some people can't control it. Even his mom was defending her son. I use to sweat more than people at work in my younger days. That's liquor, I don't believe it's coke. But if he fights buzzed then he will be knocked out
            Just like I covered

Devin Haney Claims He's NOT Going To Press Conference After Ryan Garcia Admits DRINKING And SMOKING Addiction On Live: "Dude's Wasting Everybody's Time"

Devin apparently had to show up to expose the truth of what's going on.
            Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 02-29-2024, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LG Motel 22 View Post
              I'm rooting for Ryan to pull it together, come on son, he needs a live in mentor to keep him on a healthy path. Derrick James can't seems to get him in line, needs a trainer who is 100% with him.
              Its both of them, look how insecure Devin is about Davis giving him a flogging, its sparing it doesn't mean anything but it cuts Devin to the bone, then Devin is going on about a black mans hair pulling in the racial card, but you was a pimp Bill says Ryans ol man, the whole thing is a circus like a reality show, Derrick James is embarrassed its written all over him and Bhop would like to knock Bill the fck out, this sht is a soap opera and fans love it, heaven help us.

Comment

Here's the presser. Starts about an hour and 15 in.

Our thoughts:

Pressure. Not drugs. That's going to get him hurt against Haney, who is always composed in the ring on the night.

Need to see Ryan's dad vs. Angel Garcia at a presser somehow.
                Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 02-29-2024, 08:15 PM.

Comment

That was a chit show.

Comment

I don't like seeing fighters families get involved in the trash talking, it's just bad all around.

Comment

Working...
                    X