Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devin Haney Claims He's NOT Going To Press Conference After Ryan Garcia Admits DRINKING And SMOKING Addiction On Live: "Dude's Wasting Everybody's Time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Haney Claims He's NOT Going To Press Conference After Ryan Garcia Admits DRINKING And SMOKING Addiction On Live: "Dude's Wasting Everybody's Time"

Didn't see the live, but makes you wonder about drug testing

Maybe we had it wrong. Maybe Rolly ISN'T the modern day Mayorga; maybe Cryan has now earned that title, since Mayorga would show up to pressers smoking too.
    Attached Files
    Smash Smash likes this.

Weed a PED in boxing?

Comment

Just make sure you beat and retire him brah.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Weed a PED in boxing?
        Did you forget that some state athletic commissions consider weed prohibited?

Keyshawn Davis got banned for 90 days back in October, over weed. Pedraza fight delayed until just this month.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...draza-bout-off

Regardless, sticks can be laced with all sorts of other stuff - who knows what else Cryan might be "puffin on" or "sippin on" as the kids say. Whether he knows it or not. Maybe he's buying from sketchy suppliers who add all sorts of whatever to his stash.
        Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 02-29-2024, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Yea it's almost as if he's trying to get the fight called off. I think Haney is right.

Comment

Haney is right Cryin has mental issues. No way is he trying to win this fight.
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

He’s a YouTube star and an attention seeker not a boxer. He was once a great prospect but now he’s a joke.

Comment

its just another inbuilt excuse when he loses, oh i have to get clean now im coming to destroy.......

Comment

ryan's personality kinda changed after hooking up with floyd... i dont know if this is all an act to bring more attention to him in hopes to get more money for his future fights .. it's like ryan is trying to be the bad guy now. and he was all talking about god this god that a few months ago LOL...
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    Yea it's almost as if he's trying to get the fight called off. I think Haney is right.

he backed out of a fight before because of "muh mental health" i see him doing the same, he is ducking the fight, what a fuking baby, i told everyone he was soft, he QUIT against Tank, he COULD have gotten up, he QUIT.

Comment

Working...
                    X