Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else watching the Haney/Garcia LA presser? What in the world is going on with Ryan? He's unraveling right before our eyes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else watching the Haney/Garcia LA presser? What in the world is going on with Ryan? He's unraveling right before our eyes.

Wow, Ryan is having an emotional and mental breakdown and acting strange AF. What in the world is going on with him?

The fame isn't accordance with the ability, beneath the surface he realizes this.

Comment

I don't think he knows how to handle the fame/pressure. I think him focusing so much on social media has absolutely RUINED his potential at a legit boxing career.

Ryan and his dad made themselves look like ****ing idiots.

I never wanted to root for Haney more in my life. People can say what they want about him but he is a true professional he dares to be great.
      real raw real raw Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
        The fame isn't accordance with the ability, beneath the surface he realizes this.
        100% you explained it better and simpler than me.

Comment

Ryan's cashing out so he doesn't really care about this fight.

Comment

What is the mental case doing now?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
              What is the mental case doing now?
              Maybe watch some highlights or skim through the presser if you're interested. It's hard to put into words. I'm not a hater either, dude legitimately seemed like he was fighting off a mental breakdown.

By fighting off a mental breakdown, I mean like he was absolutely holding back from losing it lol...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post

Maybe watch some highlights or skim through the presser if you're interested. It's hard to put into words. I'm not a hater either, dude legitimately seemed like he was fighting off a mental breakdown.

By fighting off a mental breakdown, I mean like he was absolutely holding back from losing it lol...
                Lmao I'm curious but not that curious. I'll just wait for someone to post it if it's really that good
                baroidi baroidi nghtmr111 nghtmr111 like this.

Comment

He's doing a great job attracting haters. People pay to see certain fighters lose. I for one want to see him lose his next fights.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post

Couldn't have said it any better. Even Devin asked him if he's going to pull out of the fight and Ryan just stared at his phone and wouldn't answer the question. Devin said something to the effect of him having a mental breakdown.
                    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X