Is Canelo Greater than Chavez ? If he never fights Benavidez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    Originally posted by Gaydrien Boner View Post

"That dude (ME) can be a circus clown sometimes but don't be too harsh on him, he is just comparing resumes by names"

I don't need a mouthpiece
    I was defending you bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaydrien Boner View Post

I was defending you bro
      Us ''circus clowns'' don't need mouthpieces

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Us ''circus clowns'' don't need mouthpieces
        I don't mean that shieet in a negative way, it's hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Jesus christ

Citron: old af
          Trout: was a good close win for the ginger
          May:got humiliated for 12 rounds and is the main reason your stupidass is blowing carnela so hard
          Angulo: is fvkcing trash
          Gift against Lara
          Kirkland hadn't fought in 2 years and was coming off a loss in 1st round ko lmao
          Cotto was old af

Try again dumbass
          Ohh!! Shiat. It's getting ugly here in intranet land.

it's just human nature to look at only the negative aspects for those you want to criticize, and the positive aspects for those you want to laud.

I believe objectively if you compare both men they got gifts, both were beaten badly by technical gifted Fighters, and both men beat tough fighters. You may make a case for either guy. I mean look with JC how he managed to beat Taylor, you can make that somewhat equivalent to any gift decision Canelo got with Triple G. Mayweather handled Canelo easily, sweet pea outclassed JC. I don't see the great disparity here

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Ohh!! Shiat. It's getting ugly here in intranet land.

it's just human nature to look at only the negative aspects for those you want to criticize, and the positive aspects for those you want to laud.

I believe objectively if you compare both men they got gifts, both were beaten badly by technical gifted Fighters, and both men beat tough fighters. You may make a case for either guy. I mean look with JC how he managed to beat Taylor, you can make that somewhat equivalent to any gift decision Canelo got with Triple G. Mayweather handled Canelo easily, sweet pea outclassed JC. I don't see the great disparity here
            Not really chavez was chasing Whittaker for a while before sweat Pea finally fought. That was due to chavez slowing down same as carnela choosing golovkin when he started to look weak against brook and Jacobs. Your just cheerelading and not looking at things objectively

Comment

Not really chavez was chasing Whittaker for a while before sweat Pea finally fought. That was due to chavez slowing down same as carnela choosing golovkin when he started to look weak against brook and Jacobs. Your just cheerelading and not looking at things objectively
              There is always some excuse when casuals are talking boxing. You're the one cheerleading I'm being objective.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

There is always some excuse when casuals are talking boxing. You're the one cheerleading I'm being objective.
                The fuvkcing irony

Context and facts are excuses apparently lmfao eat shlt dumbass

Comment

The fuvkcing irony

Context and facts are excuses apparently lmfao eat shlt dumbass
                  Ahh pookie was triggered. Casual

Comment

• It's up to debate

Comment

Working...
                    X