No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Says He Will Retire If Haney Stops Him in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

That's the narrative, but ask Prograis if he has any pop. Haney doesn't sit down on his punches, but he's got some of the fastest hands in the division, so if he lands clean he can hurt anybody. I won't be shocked at all if he KOs Ryan or if Ryan quits again, but overall I see a UD win for Devin.
    Technically, anyone can be hurt when a grown assed man punches a person in the face.
    The odds of Haney doing that to Ryan are low.
    Haney is not known for doing such things.
    It's been a while.
    TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Technically, anyone can be hurt when a grown assed man punches a person in the face.
      The odds of Haney doing that to Ryan are low.
      Haney is not known for doing such things.
      It's been a while.
      I agree. If Devin is worried about Ryan’s power, he’s very unlikely to sit down on his shots and trade with him. I do think Devin’s body has grown significantly in the last year or two, and he’s very capable of hurting any opponent, but he will likely opt to box to a clean decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

I agree. If Devin is worried about Ryan’s power, he’s very unlikely to sit down on his shots and trade with him. I do think Devin’s body has grown significantly in the last year or two, and he’s very capable of hurting any opponent, but he will likely opt to box to a clean decision win.
        Timothy "Desert Breeze" Bradley failed the eye test with them pillows.

Comment

Working...
        X