Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Says He Will Retire If Haney Stops Him in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Says He Will Retire If Haney Stops Him in One Round

It's officially underway. WBC super lightweight champion Devin Haney and Ryan Garcia came face-to-face in New York on Tuesday, formally kicking off the road to their April 20 fight at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“Ryan’s career starts here”? No bhop Ryan’s career was ended by tank last year lol. And god damn is bill haney goofy lol I wanna see angel bill and teo sr have a cage match

Comment

vengeance arc​ lol
      dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

cryin is such a cornball hes actually funny
        TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

why not just say if haney stops me i will retire

Comment

Haney couldn't muster a KO punch if he tried. Maybe he'll hug him to the mat.
            real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

haney 9 - 3 UD

no show oscar at pressie

major tears
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Haney isn’t stopping anybody, especially at the higher weights. Ryan will try to make a fight out of it and Haney will do his best to win with push punches and holding and that’s it. That’s Haney’s entire career until he gets too old. How fun… But then again, they don’t have to entertain the paying audience right. Money just falls out the sky

Comment

Someone get Haney the Margarito wraps so he can do the boxing world this quick favor.
                  charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

i think this will be garcias last serious fight (might see him against a youtuber or an mma fighter with boxing rules)... not really anywhere for him to go in boxing after getting whooped by tank and haney, so more than likely he will become a full time 'influencer'
                    dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X