Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Thurman's Underdog Odds Against Tszyu 'Disrespectful'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

Nobody outside the sport cares about boxing

If Thurman can take this guy's punch, all your best made cherrypicking goes out the window
    This is a stupid response. Please don’t quote me just to spew nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

This is a stupid response. Please don’t quote me just to spew nonsense.
      Really?

Who outside of boxing cares about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        I think Tszyu should be favored, considering Thurman's inactivity, but if I happen to be in Vegas between now and the fight, I'll drop $100 on Keith at about 7-1.
        Yeah I dropped a $100 on him at 10 to 1, better chance than a lottery lol.

Comment

It's an intriguing fight for sure.

If Keef pulls off the unlikely, that's the trifecta: All of Crawford's desired opponents are off the table. Charlo took an L, Tszyu might take an L (don't think so, but it's possible he gets exposed) and Canelo is out of PBC.

Meanwhile there's still no announcement from Spence and Boots is still over there like "come get yo belt back!".

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

We don't know much about this version of Thurman.

Don't know a ton about Tszyu yet either, but what I do know is that he's been dropped by two guys that are not big punchers.

Keith Thurman was a pretty big puncher. And has a proven chin - this won't end early. Plenty of time for Thurman to connect with something.

We'll find out everything March 30.
            Proven chin? Maybe if he's not going backward

Comment

Working...
            X