Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Tells Joshua To Restore Boxing's Reputation Against Ngannou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Tells Joshua To Restore Boxing's Reputation Against Ngannou

Amir Khan has backed former UFC world heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou to have more success against Anthony Joshua than he did against Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At first I thought it read ''Khan to restore boxing's rep''
    thack thack likes this.

Comment

Boxings reputation wouldnt be at stake ever if this **** hadnt been allowed to happen constantly in the first place. I dont see it as some fight the good fight come on AJ thing. If MMA was having boxers come in and fight elite MMA fighters regularly as obvious underdogs (and old cherry picked boxers losing in MMA to Youtubers) it'd be funny as **** when the boxers started turning the tables and actually making MMA look bad, just like its funny what Ngannou did vs Fury. Hope he knocks AJ out and it KOs Khan as well by proxy.

Comment

Boxers are weaker than MMA fighters.. lol. I mean, all boxers do is punch..

Two different sports within the combat world. MMA fighters, though, are animals compared to the tamed boxers.

Comment

AJ destroyed Khan's rep though
          BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post

Two different sports within the combat world. MMA fighters, though, are animals compared to the tamed boxers.
            I think the main difference is in boxing there's some semblance of PED testing now, where in the Dana White organisation we KNOW that it's a complete free for all.

Ngannou is a waking pharmacy, he's likely on more **** than Miller was prior to the AJ fight.

Honestly if boxing wanted to "restore its pride" they could just release Ngannous blood results.

But money comes first

Hopefully AJ is on all the best **** as well for this one

Comment

USADA come 2015 in UFC and stop all cheating, Francis was poor and didn't have money for steroids dude is natural
              blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                AJ destroyed Khan's rep though
                and his Mrs

Comment

Don't be fooled , Khan being a prat is nothing much to do with boxing..

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post

MMA guys can't take a punch
                    As soon as their chin is tapped, they see tweety birds.

Comment

Working...
                    X