Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davis And Benn Trade Insults After Tank Reveals Hearn Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post

its not a low ball offer though. if this was a lowball what was the garcia fight? that was 5 million plus ppv upside. this is 10 million plus ppv upside. this is just tank trying to save face since he looks so silly after calling out benn which he didnt have to do, they called his bluff and he went a running.
    I am a big Tank fan but I totally agree with you on this. Tank has just ridiculed himself here. He's the one who called Benn out and is offered double of his highest purse and now he's running and trying to save his face. Too late, the duck is obvious. Social has turned some American boxers into quarrelling and attention seeking housewives.

Comment

$10m doesn't sound bad. Fighters price themselves out nowadays. Then again, Davis hasn't fought at welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

No clue what you’re talking about.

You said “Benn should sort his failed drugs tests before anything”

I’m asking you, what more would you like him to do?
        Okay , crossed lines, appologies. For the sake of his own career and boxing I would like him to give the evidence he says he's got to exonerate himself . He knows with the BBBoC's strict liability(reasons for ingestion) he would struggle and I think that's where he is. He should take the ban and build up from home shores as it's pretty plain to see that if he steps up against a decent fighter his own weight then he'll struggle for now.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

Okay , crossed lines, appologies. For the sake of his own career and boxing I would like him to give the evidence he says he's got to exonerate himself . He knows with the BBBoC's strict liability(reasons for ingestion) he would struggle and I think that's where he is. He should take the ban and build up from home shores as it's pretty plain to see that if he steps up against a decent fighter his own weight then he'll struggle for now.
          He has already done that when he underwent his hearing, presented his evidence and won it.

Why would he take a ban when he’s had his hearing and won it? If he’d lost it then he’d have been given a ban but he didn’t he won it.

So what you’re asking him to do he has already done.

Comment

not the biggest fan of Tanks resume and fighting Benn is a waste of time

I witnessed Benn getting nearly ktfo vs a french fisherman when climbing the ranks Tank would hurt him bad

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
              Tank, Hearn has run DAZN into the ground. You don’t need to fight this fool who popped dirty. They be desperate bro. Tell ‘em to wipe their arse with their contract. They be living off your name.
              tank was the one who literally called out benn so you have it backwards. tank was trying to look tough by calling out benn. tank is the one who wanted attention because benn was getting it. tank got his bluff called and now he looks like a ducking coward. he could have just said i didnt like the terms of the contract but hes so ****** he actually posted proof that it was a great offer.
              Last edited by daggum; 02-24-2024, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

I am a big Tank fan but I totally agree with you on this. Tank has just ridiculed himself here. He's the one who called Benn out and is offered double of his highest purse and now he's running and trying to save his face. Too late, the duck is obvious. Social has turned some American boxers into quarrelling and attention seeking housewives.
                Yup the usual from him, he shamelessly ducked Lomachenko for 7 years by now and refuses to fight the top dogs at 135-140
                Canvas Canvas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                  not the biggest fan of Tanks resume and fighting Benn is a waste of time

I witnessed Benn getting nearly ktfo vs a french fisherman when climbing the ranks Tank would hurt him bad
                  no one thinks benn is very good thats why its so hilarious tank called him out in the first place, we know tank likes to cherry pick easy opponents so benn fit right in, but now we found out tank ducked him and was full of sh-it the whole time about wanting to fight him because he was too dangerous. it certainly wasnt the money as this was a great offer
                  Last edited by daggum; 02-24-2024, 06:16 PM.
                  Canvas Canvas likes this.

Comment

Waste of time talking about this fight. We all know Tank is not serious about the fight. I really don't know why Hearn fell for it.

Comment

Originally posted by brettWall View Post
                      Waste of time talking about this fight. We all know Tank is not serious about the fight. I really don't know why Hearn fell for it.
                      hearn played this perfectly. it makes his fighter benn look super dangerous now that tank ducked him and it gives benn more attention. in turn it also hurts a rival promotions big star by making him look like the cowardly little mouse that he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X