Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Parker cleaning out the division of potentially dangerous guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Parker cleaning out the division of potentially dangerous guys?

Parker already beat Wilder and probably retired him.

And Joshua said: ohhhh...thanks god, I don`t have to fight Wilder, because Parker beat him and I don`t have to fight Parker, because I already beat him.

The question is, if Parker can do the same with Zhang and beat him ( twice). I think it is better for boxing if Zhang knocks Parker out and stays relevant, because I want top guys to fight him. The division is not very deep, we need a big strong dangerous southpaw around.

baroidi baroidi likes this.

Parker is doing A-Side Joshy's dirty work for him.

AJ ducked Wilder, ducked Parker, ducked Zhang and ducked Hrgovic. Thats a whole lotta quacking going on!

But wait... there's more.

AJ is fighting a crossover MMA guy instead to then get first dibs on a title fight after crushing 2 cans and his sparring partner. That's assuming he doesn't get ironed out by the MMA guy.

But don't worry all you AJ fans, because everybody knows you gotta beat him twice in a row.

A-Side Joshy, undisputed heavyweight rematch champion of the world.

Bend the fücking knee bitches!!!

Comment

I wonder if Hearn is paying Parker for being Joshua's new protection after Whyte keeps popping dirty

Comment

It didn't work with Joyce.

I think Parker just got Wilder at the right time for himself & a bad time for Wilder.

I don't think this Zhang thing is gonna go well for him, but if it does go well its probably more likely he caught an old guy who already went life & death with Jerry Forrest on a bad night than Parker has turned into some boogieman assassin.
        BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

I'd pick 2024 Parker to flatten the post big bang Joyce.

The juggernaut is no more!

Comment

AJ (or Fury) are never going to fight Zhang whatever happens in the Parker fight. The guy is 40 years old, they will ignore him until he goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
              AJ (or Fury) are never going to fight Zhang whatever happens in the Parker fight. The guy is 40 years old, they will ignore him until he goes away.
              It's true, Zhang is in a WAR with father time right now, every day he gets out of bed and his knees creak and ache more. There's only so much that Chinese grass jelly can do to hold back the ravages of age.

If Zhang gets past Parker then you have Fury vs Usyk, Fury vs Usyk 2, Fury Usyk 2 winner vs AJ Ngannou Winner, well that's the next 18 months right there.

Best case scenario for Zhang is he gets a world title shot in 18 months time at the ripe old age of 42 and by that time it'll be far too late for him to be a real threat.

Comment

Doing something ''ok'' once is not cleaning out anything.

Comment

I'm more frustrated at the fact that Parker refuses to call out Tyson Fury and instead acts like his cheerleader.
                  charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Still with the narrative that AJ is somehow relieved that he missed out on Wilder.

A fight that would bank him upwards of £50 million against a man who for all the danger of his right hand is a much smaller, older man, and who can't really box.

Who is AJ likely to fight in a megafight with those advantages?

Not to mention the obvious in that if Wilder did banjo him.....he'd still have £50 million ffs
                    BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X