Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Preaching Patience Around 'Scared' Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

I’ve been saying it, look at Benavidez last year, the narrative was that Plant was a cherry pick and weak opposition when Canelo fought him, but when Benavidez did, it was something spectacular, or DooDoo, the complaints from Canelo was that he fought an undersized opponent coming off a long layoff, but DooDoo who was actually undersized, coming off an equally long layoff, non belt holder and 36 years old, now that was a fighter of the year type performance.
    How do they live with being so hypocritical ?!?!?

While MMA is by far the inferior sport, their fans seems to have common sense.

''OK...Big deal. Nelo beat Benny, who was just a hype job. Let's see him beat AJ !!!''
    ~Typical hater

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

How do they live with being so hypocritical ?!?!?

While MMA is by far the inferior sport, their fans seems to have common sense.

''OK...Big deal. Nelo beat Benny, who was just a hype job. Let's see him beat AJ !!!''
      ~Typical hater
      They’re ok, no they’re celebrating Bivol/Beterbiev which is 5 years too late, they were ok with waiting for that one, or Spence/Crawford also being 5 years too late, but Canelo not making the Benavidez fight today, oh no, what a duck.

edit:

also, watching UFC, they’re announcing another UFC Mexico happening on Mexican Independence weekend in September in Las Vegas at that new globe arena, maybe Canelo/Benavidez should wait until then, biggest fight to get made and the only one that would outsell the UFC. He doesn’t need another Kovalev situation where it made him look like a fool when they waited for the UFC fight to be over with.
      Last edited by El_Maldito_Rey; 02-24-2024, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

They’re ok, no they’re celebrating Bivol/Beterbiev which is 5 years too late, they were ok with waiting for that one, or Spence/Crawford also being 5 years too late, but Canelo not making the Benavidez fight today, oh no, what a duck.
        When they do fight sometime this year, there should be 50% less members and 10000% ''new'' members talking about how they knew Nelo would fight Benny
        When Nelo beats him.....Even more posters will be leaving or conjuring up the lamest excuses as to why Nelo won

Boxing has the worst fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post

Dude you're benavidez #1 fanboy over here are u lol?!you really think a future HOF with more than 20+ wins over world champs across 4 division is scared of a former undisciplined cokehead that lost his belt precisely for these reason if it wasnt for that ginger would have beat that ass already just like he did plant bjs and smith, boxing is about styles and Bennys style if perfect for Canelo even on a clear downhill. Oh boy im goimg to make some money out you benavidez fanboys once fight gets made. Just watch.
          Its no longer about what I think, its about what Canelo is doing. You don't seem to understand we have gone past the point of opinion. Canelo is clearly ducking, and its not because he thinks Benavidez is a perfect match up for him. That would be illogical. Canelo clearly disagrees with your assessment of Benavidez. Cope.

Comment

Name those opponents, doe.
            It was a 2 part question
            I see how much it pains you haters, but......
            Go to box rec and see for yourself. They have a better run of 10 and it isn’t even close. Stay on topic groupie boy
            Why is Canelo ducking and acting in such cowardly fashion when it comes to Benavidez? I’ll keep asking to no avail​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

It’s no longer about what I think, it’s about what Canelo is doing. You don't seem to understand we have gone past the point of opinion. Canelo is clearly ducking, and it’s not because he thinks Benavidez is a perfect match up for him. That would be illogical. Canelo clearly disagrees with your assessment of Benavidez. Cope.
              What’s Canelo doing or not doing? What he didn’t personally call you to announce his next fight? He hasn’t announced anything yet.

y’all are acting like some jilted hoes that haven’t gotten a text back from a dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Go to box rec and see for yourself. They have a better run of 10 and it isn’t even close. Stay on topic groupie boy
                Why is Canelo ducking and acting in such cowardly fashion when it comes to Benavidez? I’ll keep asking to no avail​​​​​
                I love it when haters fail

Comment

When they do fight sometime this year, there should be 50% less members and 10000% ''new'' members talking about how they knew Nelo would fight Benny
                  When Nelo beats him.....Even more posters will be leaving or conjuring up the lamest excuses as to why Nelo won

Boxing has the worst fans.
                  Yeah, never seen so many whiners and grown men acting like little b.itches as much as I’ve seen lately, not even during the Floyd/Pac heydays.

Comment

I love it when haters fail
                    So you love watching yourself fail then??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      So you love watching yourself fail then??

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952rw5t7lsid4g7qtv221jc4hrygp5a91xm0exvigs8&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g.gif
                      Sock puppet says what ????

Pick a fighter and post those 10 names.
                      Or continue doing what you're doing

Comment

Working...
                      X