Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney-Ryan Garcia Fight To Be Held At Barclays Center in New York on April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

Ever thought you might have an issue comprehending blatant sarcasm?
    Ever thought how it's impossible to detect tone of voice indicating sarcasm in text? Imbecile.

Comment

Hahahahahha

Comment

Yes, absolutely. No fight fans on the east coast or from the mid-west have a clue who Haney is, because they have no internet there and had no idea about who the the undisputed LW champ was, even though they follow boxing.

This will sell out.
        The entire world has the internet you dumbass and the east and Midwest still don’t know sht about Haney. This fight will look good on TV, won’t do great business and definitely should be on Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Haney will rehydrate to super middleweight also
          That’s a huge deal
          Can’t believe no rehydration clause
          that is boxing. Make the weight in your weight division. been like that since they fooked up and changed from. same day scales. which it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Poopdick View Post

that is boxing. Make the weight in your weight division. been like that since they fooked up and changed from. same day scales. which it should be.
            I agree
            It’s fughin crazyto think the guy will come in the ring that big
            Makes you wanna believe that a drip is involved

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
              The entire world has the internet you dumbass and the east and Midwest still don’t know sht about Haney. This fight will look good on TV, won’t do great business and definitely should be on Cali.
              Another one unable to detect blatant sarcasm.

Everyone knows the whole word has internet, yes. That's the point. I was holding up a mirror to show how ridiculous the moaning was that people on the east coast don't know who Haney is.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Ever thought how it's impossible to detect tone of voice indicating sarcasm in text? Imbecile.
                It's actually easy with a little bit of thinking.

I posted something so obviously absurd that I would assume 90% of people would understand it could not be taken at face value. Obviously all of America has the internet. And so there is no reason to think people on the east coast have not heard of Haney. That was my whole point.
                Last edited by Monty Fisto; 02-23-2024, 11:23 PM.

Comment

It's actually easy with a little bit of thinking.

I posted something so obviously absurd that I would assume 90% of people would understand it could not be taken at face value. Obviously all of America has the internet. And so there is no reason to think people on the east coast have not heard of Haney. That was my whole point.
                  It’d be better if the fight was in the Chase Center or in Oracle. A fight in the Garden or Barclay are for big stars also it’s not likely anyone on the east coast would care about Haney. However, a fight in the Bay which Haney would have fans would be a bigger PPV seller and give Haney the ambiance of looking like a real deal which 90% of promoters forget about which is their side of the equation.
                  Last edited by Mmann2e; 02-24-2024, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X