Clear All

mlac
    Inoue decision close
    Nakatani ko late

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post

Already placed my pick Mr. Tata....
      I know you're an early bird, man

The tagging message is collective for practical reasons, so forgive...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

I know you're an early bird, man

The tagging message is collective for practical reasons, so forgive...
        No worries mate Tata... Very much appreciate your excellent work here @ the Pick'em League...
        Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

RJJ,

Inoue Dec Clear
          Nakatani KO Late.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            Tatabanya, Ancajas, KO, late
            Tatabanya, Nakatani, KO, mid
            interesting, dont think ancajas is the same fighter as he once was, i watched the oubaali fight vs inoue , southpaw opponent. looks like this is gonna be a close decision type fight

watched nakatani vs argi cortes , nakatani is predominately overhand left, didnt see that much variety and argi has alwsays been weak to the body, estrada dropped him with not a hard looking body shot

santiago definitely can walk into a huge left hand , did it vs russell a southpaw and got hit vs doniares left hook, but his chin seems super solid, and nakatani is moving up again in a short space of time. i initially thought before taping that nakatani would get a ko but not sure now

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              mlac
              Inoue decision close
              Nakatani ko late
              with the nakatani ko mate, santiagos gas tank seems legit, preserves it too, and nakatani didnt really push on the gas vs argi until the last round. not sure theres gonna be enough sequences for a ko but with nakatanis power arguably jus takes one to do it, but at the same time nakatani did get buzzed vs argi, dont think hes gonna jus walk through santiago.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

interesting, dont think ancajas is the same fighter as he once was, i watched the oubaali fight vs inoue , southpaw opponent. looks like this is gonna be a close decision type fight

watched nakatani vs argi cortes , nakatani is predominately overhand left, didnt see that much variety and argi has alwsays been weak to the body, estrada dropped him with not a hard looking body shot

santiago definitely can walk into a huge left hand , did it vs russell a southpaw and got hit vs doniares left hook, but his chin seems super solid, and nakatani is moving up again in a short space of time. i initially thought before taping that nakatani would get a ko but not sure now
                To be honest, I'm not sure about any of my two picks, and I also believe that Ancajas has been diminished by the Martinez fights. Still, I see his level way superior to Inoue's, which to me is a mediocre fighter. But if they go to the cards, indeed I doubt they're gonna give it to Ancajas, so all he needs is a knockout - and he can do it, for me.

Santiago is tough, but Nakatani might take him out with consistently solid punching. Something that Donaire did not manage to achieve.

Comment

I'm assuming this card begins at the ass crack of 6 AM?

Bash! Flimsha!

Joseph, Inoue, Decision, Close
                  Joseph, Nakatani, KO, Late

Comment

Mammoth, Inoue, Decision, Close
                    Mammoth, Nakatani, Decision, Clear

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

with the nakatani ko mate, santiagos gas tank seems legit, preserves it too, and nakatani didnt really push on the gas vs argi until the last round. not sure theres gonna be enough sequences for a ko but with nakatanis power arguably jus takes one to do it, but at the same time nakatani did get buzzed vs argi, dont think hes gonna jus walk through santiago.
                      yeah agree i think it will either by a late tko from accumulation or a points win for Nakatani. Think Berlanga sleeps the irishman too.. even if the ko's completely dried up soon as he stopped fighting can's.

Comment

Working...
                      X