Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2024: ROUND 1. PICK EM #13 - #14 SATURDAY 24th FEBRUARY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here lately I am picking the correct fighters but the wrong method of winning. It's maddening.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
      Here lately I am picking the correct fighters but the wrong method of winning. It's maddening.
      If it was so easy to predict winner and method then there'd be no more bookies - so join the club

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Man, I have tried ******** with my brain, heart and even ass and còck. It never works.
        don't ever tell me how you gambled with your **** - i don't want to know (worse still your ass)
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

don't ever tell me how you gambled with your **** - i don't want to know (worse still your ass)

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

I hope you don’t gamble cause that’s the worse habit to have : ******** with your heart
            Nah, if I gambled, I'd be a broke mofo!
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Man, I have tried ******** with my brain, heart and even ass and còck. It never works.
              Well, that's your problem, Tat, you're antie upping far too much!

Comment

Tatabanya, Ancajas, KO, late
                Tatabanya, Nakatani, KO, mid
                I hope so homie.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

yeah, our scores are freaking pitiful! I hate that I sometimes pick a fighter who gets robbed because of politics, or I pick with my heart instead of my head. Got to do better next round!
                  Yes man! It’s always some crap! I need to make sure that I make better picks! I missed 3 fights for the first time in 6 - 7 years!

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

Yes man! It’s always some crap! I need to make sure that I make better picks! I missed 3 fights for the first time in 6 - 7 years!
                    Damn, you missed 3? Yeah, you have to get it together, bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

wasn't that under exceptional circumstances ? like having a real Barbie nailing you to a bed ? understandable distraction

Comment

Working...
                      X