Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Crawford A 'Mismatch', According To Berlanga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford has looked amazing beating B-level fighters his whole career. And that includes the plodding zombie, shell of his former self Spence.

Comment

Canelo can do whatever he wants sure, however it doesn't mean that fans have t agree or like it... fans can disagree and demand a different fight as well and we al want Benavidez! Darn it!!!
      pnut901 pnut901 MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Canelo’s not good enough to be a mismatch for Crawford. Yeah he should win because of his size but otherwise, Crawford is better than canelo on every aspect of boxing. The mismatch is Berlanga vs canelo.
        I disagree, in my opinion, Canelo has a better chin, waist movement, counters, body punches, and power. Speed are about equal or slight edge to bud, stamina bud, height and reach bud size as weight canelo. I'd also give canelo the advantage in experience. Both have very good Jabs. Although I'd have to give edge to bud because he can switch stances so it adds to the versatility of not only thr jab but the other main punches too
        HeyDeebo! A.B Counterhooks likes this.

Comment

If Berlanga ranks Tank Davis in the active top 3 without mentioning Inoue, then he's proof that fighters themselves can be no more credible than casual fans of the sport.

Comment

Lmao
            Spence being labeled a former shell of himself ONLY after the beating from Bud
            Before that when he fought Ugas and Garcia , not a mention of that
            So transparent to see fughin nuthuggers sweat so bad it’s not even funny but sad
            Lmfao smfh , just wrong
            ptek ptek greeneye99 greeneye99 like this.

Comment

I also believe that while Canelo might hit harder and have a better chin than Crawford, I guarantee Crawford is physically stronger than Canelo regardless of the size difference.
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Berlanga is a bum who does more tongue wrestling than actual fighting. I would compare him to Boots Ennis, but Ennis has actual talent.
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

It's sad that everyone wants his shot at Canelo who can only fight one fighter at a time. It's even sadder Crawford is even in the mix. 3 divisions jump. They're all waiting for their shot and would rather stay inactive.
                  BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Crawford beats Canelo by late stoppage. If not, then by UD. Canelo can't beat Crawford and Canelo already took the bait by offering 168 when Crawford requested a catch weight. This is all a chess game for Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
                      It's sad that everyone wants his shot at Canelo who can only fight one fighter at a time. It's even sadder Crawford is even in the mix. 3 divisions jump. They're all waiting for their shot and would rather stay inactive.
                      Crazy how many guys are just doing the GGG thing , waiting around for the sweepstake
                      Iys crazy and look at what happened to the last guy who hung around for that sweepstake
                      Wasted away , although I give him the first fight , but after all downhill
                      GGG will be remembered for chasing Canelo etc etc more than anything else
                      Has anyone learned anything from it ?
                      Doesn’t seem like it

Comment

Working...
                      X