No announcement yet.

51 years old never looked better.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51 years old never looked better.

The person who posted this on Twitter made a typo...he's 51 years old.

Last edited by jaded; 02-18-2024, 07:29 PM.
    juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Dang he is still looking pretty strong, and somehow younger than Mike Tyson who is currently 57 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post
      Dang he is still looking pretty strong, and somehow younger than Mike Tyson who is currently 57 years old.
      He and Tyson should do an exhibition. That was one fight back in the day that should have happened.

Comment

Good to see OG poster -MAKAVELLI- living his best. He's been AWALL for a minute I was started to get worried.
        Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

he looks like a roided chinese dude.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            The person who posted this on Twitter made a typo...he's 51 years old.

MoFo looks really jacked lol
            Thanks brother I appreciate your cookies and cache advice and everything back to normal
            jaded jaded likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

MoFo looks really jacked lol
              Thanks brother I appreciate your cookies and cache advice and everything back to normal
              Glad it worked out
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                he looks like a roided chinese dude.
                Oh really, must be the muscles on a Samoan that does weights and the Goatee is all it took for you to come up with that, you seem to live a sheltered life were you locked in the basement, you need to get out more and acquire some worldly knowledge as there is so much to learn that would help your distorted way of thinking.
                dan-b dan-b MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

I wonder if Tua is annoyed that he's in better shape at 52 than he was 25 years ago when he was in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Oh really, must be the muscles on a Samoan that does weights and the Goatee is all it took for you to come up with that, you seem to live a sheltered life were you locked in the basement, you need to get out more and acquire some worldly knowledge as there is so much to learn that would help your distorted way of thinking.

are you on your period?

Comment

Working...
                    X