Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Indirectly Rules Out Munguia As Opponent For May 4 Fight In Azteca TV Announcement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    If he doesn't fight Benivdiez then it's just an embarrassment.

Even more so if he fights Charlo.
    If he were to fight Charlo it would be a disgrace, plain and simple!

Comment

As much as I don't want a Munguia fight a Charlo fight is worse.
      sidefx996 sidefx996 MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

They should rename this the crybaby forum

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
          They should rename this the crybaby forum
          Yes we will have hardcore Canelostans and The retarded ass canelo hating troll army arguing here and ​flooding the thread with their 3rd world retardation
          Last edited by Gaydrien Boner; 02-13-2024, 03:12 PM. Reason: Er
          TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
            Not sure I'll even bother watching...
            That's the best response honestly. I haven't watched his last two fights.
            shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

An "Undisputed SMW Champion" who refuses to fight SMWs. Hilarious.

Comment

Mexico vs Texas the original civil war lol.. keep up the great work Canelo giving the fans what they want ya scumbag

Comment

I think after bivol he gave up on becoming great and realized he was just pretty good now hes sucking up the money

Comment

Originally posted by MÄtztli View Post

He said he doesn't prefer to fight Mexican fighters he didn't say he avoids them also if the Benavidez fight doesn't happen ima get pissed off.
                    He just said he will not face a fellow Mexican fighter in this article and going by his past, and now this, makes it pretty conclusive. Unless by some chance, he will fight Benavidez who is an american citizen. Then he would get credit.
                    Last edited by richardt; 02-13-2024, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Canelo has to be the worst undisputed champion in the history of the sport - I'm struggling to think of to think of another fighter who's held that honour with less distinction. The guy fights a load of weak opposition to get his titles and once he gets them wants no smoke with the top contenders and his mandatories. The last time Canelo was involved in a real fight was when he arguably lost to a 36 year old GGG in their rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X