Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Indirectly Rules Out Munguia As Opponent For May 4 Fight In Azteca TV Announcement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    If you buy another Charlo fight from Canelo, you should lose all right to complain about Match making, it’s time to start hurting ppv and gates on fighters outright ducking their actual rivals and the guys we know they should be fighting. This doesn’t just apply to Canelo either but he’s a good one to send the message through. I hope that shhh does 100k buys and guts pbc in cash, we may finally actually get fights that make sense.

Hell yeah , not only should we boycott the crap , we should be loud about why. Put it on Social Media , send e-mails to boxing writers , platforms , promoters, etc.
    Remember when Roy Jones vs Julio Gonzalez on PPV was boycotted years ago ? That's why RJJ came out with " "Musta Forgot".

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I’m 99% sure it’s gonna be Charlo.

The only other possibility is Crawford but I can’t see that happening in May.
      Back to his original plan
      Two Charlos and one Spence
      I honestly believe Bud will get the call for the second fight
      Unless uncle Al flexes his power for Spence
      Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

No one wants to see Canelo fight Munguia and no one wants to see him fight Charlo. Charlo should just retire, he hasn't defended his belt (the same belt he never beat a champion for in the first place) in over 2.5 years and the WBC has been holding it hostage for all that time. I wish him well but I'm a boxing fan because I like to watch guys, wait for it.... BOXING, not crying about their mental health problems. Canelo should fight Benevidez not only because it's the fight everyone wants to see but because Benevidez is the interim champ and frankly Canelo owes him the fight as this point. If not just vacate, retire, go golfing, fight Jake Paul, whatever...
        Last edited by sidefx996; 02-13-2024, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Back to his original plan
          Two Charlos and one Spence
          I honestly believe Bud will get the call for the second fight
          Unless uncle Al flexes his power for Spence
          I agree. I think we said this when he first signed the deal with PBC. Lil Charlo, Big Charlo, Crawford/Spence Winner.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
            Not sure I'll even bother watching him beat up the other mentally unstable and inactive charlo, means nothing and won't be in the slightest bit competitive or entertaining .

Why not fight a top 168 contender?.
            The other mentally unstable
            Lmfao
            shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I agree. I think we said this when he first signed the deal with PBC. Lil Charlo, Big Charlo, Crawford/Spence Winner.
              Yes we did
              Bud would also beat him and I know we agreed on that

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

That's simple , whenever Canelo decides that they do.
                Not necessarily. If fighters in the sanctioning bodies who have paid fees to them to sanction their fights (especially regional, interim and regular champions) launch legal proceedings against the organization for failure of being granted a title shot and the judge rules in their favour they will get title shot. Case in point being Dillian whyte who was number 1 in the rankings with the wbc for over 1000 days - he took the wbc to court, won his case then got his title shot against Fury.
                alexoneness alexoneness likes this.

Comment

Khan is going to F him up this time around////////

Oh wait! LOL.

Clenelo is just Clenelo. POS.

Comment

what i want to happen:
                    Benavidez in May
                    Bivol/Beterbiev in September

what might actually happen:
                    Charlo in May
                    Spence in September

Adsy Adsy Ca$trO Ca$trO like this.

Comment

So his announcement was to not really announce shyt. Typical canelo f**kery.

Comment

Working...
                      X