Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhang: Fury Looked At Ngannou Like MMA Fighter He Could Walk Over; Beats Usyk If He Trains Hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhang: Fury Looked At Ngannou Like MMA Fighter He Could Walk Over; Beats Usyk If He Trains Hard

Zhilei Zhang didn't even give Francis Ngannou "a puncher's chance" before the former UFC heavyweight champion fought Tyson Fury on October 28. Like many within the boxing industry, the WBO interim heavyweight champ considered Fury-Ngannou a complete
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury s got physical advantages but resume is what decides if your favourite, not size.
    Usyk beat josh x2, whilst fury beat wilder. But wilder lost so bad to parker.
    Id say usy k is favourite even if fury is bigger. Josh was bigger than usyk and stronger.

Comment

Agree with Big ****, but do not think it will be an easy fight
      Claude Palle Claude Palle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Fury s got physical advantages but resume is what decides if your favourite, not size.
        Usyk beat josh x2, whilst fury beat wilder. But wilder lost so bad to parker.
        Id say usy k is favourite even if fury is bigger. Josh was bigger than usyk and stronger.
        What?

The combination of skills and size and the specific matchup are what decides if your favorite. Not triangle theories.

Comment

Look at the pictures fury himself has posted, dude is definitely roided to the gills for this fight.

Comment

Fury beats usyk also the sky is blue

Comment

Emperor Zhang has spoken!!

Comment

Slava Ukraini

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

What?

The combination of skills and size and the specific matchup are what decides if your favorite. Not triangle theories.
                  I thought the higher pfp fighter was most likely to be favourite. I guess if fury lost to Francis you could still cling to idea fury was favourite against usyk if you wanted?.
                  But we will find out soon

Comment

It's not about if Fury trains hard, it's if Fury is still able to perform somewhere near the level of his peak.

Look, let's be honest here, if it's Fury from the Wlad fight or the Wilder 2 fight, there's really nothing Usyk will be able to do with him.

That Fury has footspeed as fast as Usyk and equal stamina, Usyk would not be able to stop Fury from closing him down and mauling him like a rag doll and all the fancy little amateur style tricks won't matter if he can't create any distance.

But I don't know if Fury still is going to be able to get his feet moving as quickly as that.

If he's slowed down and isn't able to catch up with usyk then he's going to have to try and rely on boxing Usyk at range and then it's a closer fight.

In my opinion Fury is shot, however I think there's a possibility that so is Usyk, so I see this becoming a messy, ugly fight and I'm not sure who's hand is raised at the end but my gut tells me fury will just about sc**** it despite looking terrible in some rounds.

5 clear Usyk rounds, 5 close fury rounds and 2 rounds fury just shades, and everyone will cry robbery because even though Usyk won less rounds they were clearer.

That's my pick.
                    shwaap shwaap likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X