Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Believes Subriel Matias Is The "Softest" Fighter At 140 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Does it count when someone is injured?
    Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
      Hopefully that means that's the next fight for Teo if he gets past Ortiz today...
      Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Matias is negotiations with MatchRoom, so he's looking for the bag! Actually, if they do it on Puerto Rican Day Parade Weekend, Matias will be the one putting asses in seats!!!
        That's a fact! Those filling those seat's will be coming to see Matias, knockout Teofimo, Matias and his fan's won't be satisfied with Teofimo quitting in his corner.
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

*** this pancake face cornball, Matias is one of the tuffest Mofos of the division with out a doubt (perhaps the tuffest) *** off cara de pancake!!

Comment

Subriel Matias inbodies the tuff fighting sprite of some of the jibaros of Puerto Rico which I am proud to say my father and Grandfathers and along with my aunt are. My aunt once fought off robbers by herself they are warriors, as my beautiful and cool as hell culture demands it! Soft is not in our vocabulary, most Ricans are raised to appreciate its history and to be tuff as nails to walk into hell and laugh at the devil! We Puerto Ricans most of us are from a thinking Warrior culture and fearless no matter the cost!! Que viva migent puneta!!
            Last edited by Juan-Rambo; 02-08-2024, 10:18 PM.

Comment

If this is the TEO that shows up in a fight against Subriel .......................

1e4c7208-df54-4641-849a-371886435015_text.gif
              dkamds dkamds likes this.

Comment

Matias murders teofimo

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  Matias murders teofimo
                  I think the opposite I feel Teo will stop a guy that stands in front and walks in, Matias looks the perfect style for Teo, good fight for Teo to take next he needs a fireworks fight now.

Comment

Working...
                  X