Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Believes Subriel Matias Is The "Softest" Fighter At 140 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Wasn't Wilder the boogieman at HW? The hardest punching HW of all time according to some. Then after the first fight didn't Fury come 2 seconds from losing? But he still made a second and third fight? Try again
    I agree Fury isn't close to being the worst. Not remotely close. But Wilder being a boogieman only came from those who had far too many disabilities to mention. Wilder was the one frightened to fight the best, not the others. He wanted to fight bums instead and pull a fast one until what he thought was a shot fighter in Fury bringing his house of delusion crashing down, which in turn brought the delusions of the clowns who pretended that fraud to be anyone of substance crashing down with it.

Comment

I don't believe a real effort was ever made by Teo to fight Matias

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        No fughin way
        He would of made noise and I don’t hear chit
        Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Matias is easy work for a truly elite fighter. Anyone saying otherwise is either a kid or has a man crush.

Comment

An offer of 1.5m was made apparently. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post

Does it count when someone is injured?
              Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Does it count when someone is injured?
                I'd say an actual offer being made is a good start. Then we have to know further details. Was the amount rejected or just the date due to injury? Was a counter offer made or alternative date suggested? I hope something can be worked out.

Comment

Wasn't it Ryan Garcia

Comment

Teofimo Lopez recently called himself the biggest clown in boxing, he is so much more than that.
                    He is a pathological liar, emotionally unhinged, his delusion's of grandeur are extremely concerning.
                    Teofimo stated Matias is the softest champion at 140, what kind of crap is that, I mean that comment is as bold face a lie as has been stated in boxing.
                    Matias is such a hard stepping forward fighter that he's knocked out each, and every one of the fighter's he's faced, including the unfortunate demise of one of them.
                    Then Teo said that Puerto Rican fighter's are easy to beat, a day later he say's that the media is putting word's in his mouth, that he meant that their aren't any great Puerto Rican fighter's in the sport currently.
                    Here is the rub he hasn't beaten one Puerto Rican fighter in his professional career. That comment was just straight up spur of the moment lunacy on display.
                    The serious concern about this is that more often than not, whenever Teofimo opens his mouth he's saying something that makes you say this guy is a wacko!
                    That said if, and when He ever faces Matias , he's going to face the toughest champion at 140, who also has the pride of his country to defend.
                    Now he's become persona non grata in New York, there are over 1 million Puert Rican's who live there, and anyone of them can confront him on sight.
                    He's got more problems to deal with now then he had before he made that racist statement.
                    He will be beaten by 1 or more Puerto Rican's, before his career is over. he thinks he has a big nose now, when the Puerto Rican fighter's are finished with him, that schnoz is going to look like a elephant's.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post

Not when you have a hand injury, and the promoter know's that you won't have enough time heal, and properly train for a fight of this magnitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X