Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't Ngannou too told to become a pro boxer at the highest level?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
    He came along at the right time.
    A time where the HW div is at it's absolute worst.

it was dog shi***t during Marcianos era

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist89 View Post

it was dog shi***t during Marcianos era
      Rocky would decimate so many of these HW goons...and I'm no fan of his or those from his era.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Rocky would decimate so many of these HW goons...and I'm no fan of his or those from his era.
        But his opponents ******

Comment

It depends on him. He has a striking background and knows how to box fundamentally. It also depends on what happens in the aj fight.

Comment

But his opponents ******
            HOFers compared to the shlt we have now

Comment

The highlight reel was 6 minutes, he didn't do much beyond that one punch. He's so terrifying that the threat is more powerful than the execution.
              Fury didn't act like that was the case.

I get it tho you just wanna sh^t on & diminish boxers. We are probably gonna need to agree to disagree about a lot of topics for that reason alone.

Comment

Of course not. He's a heavyweight. Lowest skill levels of any division. And it's not like he has zero combat experience.

Comment

i didn't see any MMA habits against Fury and the reason is quite obvious. Nganno brawled in mma and he was a boxer puncher in boxing, so there is no confusion for his body.

It's when you do two arts that overlap somewhat, that bad habits can crop up.

It defies medical science if he is clean and still as quick.. but who knows. He's not exactly an average human in anything,

Hes almost 40 and 270 pounds with abs and low body fat, he isnt ***ing clean why even bother speculating. Everyone is on PEDs and the tests arent hard to pass.

Comment

Working...
                  X